Something Is Canceling my Captain's Mission...?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Mar 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This has happened to me at least 3 times, so I figured I should report it. I sent two Captains in the "League of Captains" on two separate missions today (around 12:10 p.m. CST). One was a short mission (2 hours or so) and the second one was 3 hours and 45 minutes. I double-checked to be sure they were doing them. I think something happens at 2 p.m. CST when the Missions "reset". Because here is what my Logbook shows:

2022-03-26 12:44:58 Your captain´s vessel has been unloaded. You claimed your prize for the quest "Quest392_Headline".
    2022-03-26 12:44:58 You received 5000 x Crowns.
    2022-03-26 12:10:36 Your captain was victorious and successfully finished Quest392_Headline for you!
    2022-03-26 10:11:24 Your captain set sail and will try to finish Pathfinding Siege of the Charmer. <---Gets stuck?
    2022-03-26 10:10:36 Your captain set sail and will try to finish Quest392_Headline.

BUT - he doesn't finish the longer quest and here is what I see each time it fails (any ideas??):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

the issue shown by you happen once your captain has been sent on a quest/mission while the daily mission reset took place.

But dont worry, your captain is still on his task and you will be able to redeem your rewards once this mission will be completed.

This is simply a visual issue.

Rymar

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.