Special Pet Gems

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mΐکک~Ñoکtřαlgΐ[ØЛƐ]〤, Apr 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

When I do use Labradorit it should give +50 Speed Points, why does it not show +50 more Speed Points when I have mount it on my Setup? My ship is standing at the same 1101 Speed Point, but should been on 1151?

But If I use the other Special Pet Gems they`re showed on my Ship, but not this Labradorit.

Is there anyone who knows why?

2. SKYPED¹

SKYPED¹ Forum Apprentice

I believe this gem is 50+ speed when you are below 50% HP i could be wrong.

3. Ok thanks, :) That makes more sense :)

SKYPED¹ likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The Pet Gem section of the Seafight Bible says: "Labradorite - Increases the Speed by 50 while in the Damage or Burning ship conditions". The Ship Gem Citrine says: "Increases the Speed by 80 while in the Damage or Burning ship conditions". Now the Ship Gem Topaz says: "Increases the Speed by 49 while in the Normal ship condition". if you have this gem on your ship, you will indeed see your top speed sitting still and fully-repaired go up by 49 (from 1101 to 1150 - for example). To see all of the gems and their descriptions go to the Forum/Seafight Bible/General FAQ'S/Index/Gems.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thank you Defiant you are correct. Has your query been answered?

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Thanks alot for the informations here :) Yes, you can close this thread :D

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per the OP's request:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.