Speed

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kosova***, Dec 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

It's normal to have 2070 speed without using speedstone? Because someone has that and it's strange how fast he's sailing, you even can not target him.

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

although the maximum values page needs updating with new values that include those given by the al'mahareen lamp, I do believe this is possible. without speed crystal would be 1686, and with the sands of time active, this would then make the speed around 2,107, the al'mahareen buff I think adds 10% of the value so thats another 160-200. so with these buffs, it is entirely possible to reach this speed without speed crystals. without these buffs, it would not be

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Yes Kosova*** with the proper set up and buff it is in fact possible.

Tex

4. watervrees

watervrees Forum Apprentice

Worldbreaker Cannons

Upgrades:

These cannons are capable of being upgraded. The above statistics do not change when upgrading these cannons.
    Level 0: 6.9 Reload, 20% Critical Damage, +100 Elite Ammunition Bonus
    Level 1: To be announced soon!
    Level 2:
    Level 3:
    Level 4:
    Level 5:

Know a bit more about the levels of the cannons

5. Worldbreaker Cannon Lvl 1
    6.8 Reload, 25% Critical Damage, +110 Elite Ammunition Bonus

6. VASA1628

VASA1628 Someday Author

it was happening to me after playing in the event map..lasted until i logged off. some kind of error

7. thedoctor1

thedoctor1 Forum Greenhorn

Yes Kosova Ihave BUF from scorpion bonusmap +++++ ist normal

8. thedoctor1

thedoctor1 Forum Greenhorn

TEX- BULL , wan ist Nexte Test in Beta

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The forum rules state if you have a question, start your own thread and do not high jack someone else's. Your questions are not even relative to the original question. This is a warning to the high jackers. As this is not a discussion thread:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.