Support Still broken

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Mar 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have for 3rd time tried to contact support get success msg sent no auto reply with ticket number. So support is not working.

Birthday/Easter Completion Damage Event NPC Still showing 0/20.0M
    and Event Completion Damage NPC Still showing 0/15.0M.

I Still no matter how many times refresh logout back on claim button not working probably,
    because I received all items when claimed before just did not get the design.

Just so you know I found solar sailer it was not in ships, so I typed solar sailer into search bar and poof it was there.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2024
  2. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

spend some more, it will help for sure xd

3. Yes it will and I will when want to get something.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ·єviłωαყѕ·!

Sending 5, 10, 15 Support messages won't speed up receiving your answer.

If you hover your mouse over the Birthday / Easter Completion it will show you which NPC need to be damaged (in this case it is Defiled Draconis - an admiral).

Regarding the Birthday Completion - you need to deal damage to the Death by Cake. This NPC is not even out yet, please take a moment and read our
    event FAQ.

I am glad to hear that you had your design and other rewards credited onto your account.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

5. Yes I understand that, but that's the point support are not getting any because i have not received not a single auto reply with a ticket number. Only get the success after clicking send.

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

As mentioned before:

upload_2024-3-17_20-52-4.png

As your query has been answered I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.