Stop over lapping events and get rid of BP

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by daggerstip, Jun 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

Battle points and maruader events are the best things the developrs have done to destroy the game and chase away ANY new players. Battle points are Bully Points. People say, "See my BP?" many boats is global state , "I sunk so many people", little guys in lower maps repeatedly til they say good bye and log off forever. There are level 45 ships in 1-2, 3-4 or 5 maps blasting new players that are there, in 1 hit, no one can play and work on ships like that.
    I have played this game for over 11 years. I worked very hard to build up my ship. I am writing this to protest the start of yet ANOTHER maruder event 2 days before the last event even ends. Over lapping events again killed any thought of trying to do the current event. Being hit for over 200,000 hp damage by events is ever so joyful and i cant even see the npc to avoid it. I cant imagine smaller ships dealing with this amount of damage in one volley alone. Used to see 100's of smaller ships in lower maps, i haven't see new players in too long of time. No pve maps, cant leave any map to avoid the chainings and if you do there are peopel waiting to chain you more. Please bring back PVE. make it a time limit that there is protection, something. Used to be if a larger ship when down to lower maps, certain skins would lose HP so it would be more fair in attempts to fight back. If I could escape to scrolls during marauder events I would but sitting in one spot for 15 seconds is nigh impossible most nights. Sitting in safe harbor for hours to just chat is not playing. I watch global and new players or returning players complain about the new game features, spending 30 MINUTES to repair and then getting sunk again in 1-2 hits. And with maruader events, getting sunk every 2 mins is normal. If I didnt get my premium in a chest and have repair mate that allowed repairing while moving I would have quit the game. Developers you are so out of touch with the game and its players. I dare you to make a new ship and sail the waters for few hours every night. No premimum, no bonuses that are added, no buying everything right off the bat for your ship. You play it like a new person and if you cant find it on water you cant have it. You won't last 1 week, your patience will be gone.

2. mrpiratesking

mrpiratesking Someday Author

i support daggerstip on what he said if you want new players change rules bring pve or i have better idea make it if big ship for exemple lvl30+ sink ships in map under 10 they lose bp instead of gaining bp if you do that big ships would stop hitting small ships and give them chance to grow when they grow they can fight each other in high maps

.NICE. likes this.
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Your suggestion will be forwarded.

Tex

4. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

they could make map 1 2 and 3 pve no problem. but if u cant handle it just quit. its a pvp game. join a guild that doesnt get shot so much. and try to build your ship

5. mrpiratesking

mrpiratesking Someday Author

robodol1 i understand its a pvp game but in every pvp game in the world there is a pve section for new players to give them chance to grow to be able to do pvp how do u expect lvl 1 ship to fight in a pvp ????

6. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

I'm in a guild that will not go to war wit anyone, and yet I'm more under the water, no, the differences between the small players and the big is way too big it runs on its own, and today there was a bubonic plague event is a constructive process and I think that less than 20% of the players are there, and the rest of ther too bi schoot all the way
    thanks greetings

7. anne-louise1988

anne-louise1988 Forum Greenhorn

I never plays eny more i dit not level up because i liket have the option to be in the beginner cards judt shooting animals for fun. But last time i loogd in. Wupti 2 sekend in beginner i was sunked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.