stuck at 48% - init link tools

Discussion in 'Help' started by galaxy170, Apr 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

If you would like help, please open your own threads. Thank you.

2. galaxy170

galaxy170 Forum Apprentice

thanks guys but u ideas didn't work for me .. this is the third day with no solution I wonder what happened when BP run this event

3. galaxy170

Nimits could u tell developer team or any team about my problem . ask them If I will be able to play seafight again or not ?

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

We have passed on that players are not able to get on. However, when we send them the player IDs, they are able to get onto the accounts and access the water page correctly without issues. They are looking into a solution, however it appears to be conflict issues with the individual's computer, browser, flash and the game. All I can suggest right now is to keep clearing your cache and trying different browsers. This usually works to let you on. Im sorry we dont have any more right now.

5. galaxy170

I can log into water now but I had to refresh F5 many times before I could log into water , I got another problem I realized that I have not got any pyreballs fromm voucher

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

The issue with the voucher is being looked into, right now we do not have anymore information than that. I realize its not what you would like to hear, but that is currently what we have. Once we have more, we will let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.