Stuck in the Rift Map

Discussion in 'Help' started by moosma, Aug 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosma

moosma Someday Author

So, I'm playing (mega America 1 server) in the Raid map at 1pm (My time) when the event ticker for the new event shows up and my boat freezes.....I can't shoot npcs, I can't leave the map, and I can't get the game to release my ship by logging out or even restarting my computer. Each time a new event starts on this server our boats freeze but this, this is beyond ridiculous. Interesting enough THE TIMER FOR THE RIFT MAP IS THE ONLY THING WORKING...LOL! Can someone get my boat out of the rift map please?

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

The freeze is only temporary. It seems to be when the system is loading the event on. As the event has already started your issue should now be resolved. Can you please confirm this?

Shelby

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Should you still be encountering this issue please contact our Support team.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.