Stuck on Murray Mint quest

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by diablo1024, Oct 8, 2026 at 10:12 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diablo1024

    diablo1024 Forum Greenhorn

    User ID: 1351/598928
    Server: int12
    Hi, I am stuck on the Level 27 quest "Murray Mint" from Oswald Murray. I have completed the requirements, but the NPC will not allow me to hand it in. I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps: - Cleared browser/client cache and restarted the game. - Parked my ship as close as I could near Oswald - Untracked and re-tracked the quest. Cancelled and completed again. I can't even see any quests in Oswald's menu (even 'quest' dropdown list disappeared). I could only accept this from my own Quest Menu Could a game moderator please check my account state and manually advance or fix this quest for me? Thank you!
     
  2. diablo1024

    diablo1024 Forum Greenhorn

    Same issue with Fang Weisheng. Don't see the quest dropdown list
     
  3. Rymar

    Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

    Ahoy diablo1024!

    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will forward this to be reviewed by the appropriate party.

    Rymar
     
  4. diablo1024

    diablo1024 Forum Greenhorn

    The problem got resolved just now. Thank you!
     
  5. Rymar

    Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

    Ahoy diablo1024!

    That's great to hear! If you will encounter any future issues with the game don't hesitate to contact us!

    Happy Sailing Pirate!

    Rymar

    ~Closed~
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.