Suggestion: SF/BP MGMT Why Spend Money on SF?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Planters_Peanut, Sep 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Here is a suggestion: How about Bigpoint/Seafight management come out with a statement as to why somone like myself should spend money on Seafight? Where is the value and justification?

I have at time seriously considered spending money on this game but presently I cannot justify it with players like me being in a minority now that do not use bots. There is a contradiction in that it is the official policy of Bigpoint that using bots are illegal and support will always say they are doing something about it but nothing ever seems to happen and those botters are actually rewarded by not being perma banned and willing the spoils of the game. League they get the best rewards. Any money I spend is instantly devalued by someone getting it for free and actually they can bot their boat to be maxed out in skills, castles and other items that would be very costly for the rest of us. Their boats get maxed out via botting and then they have money to spend for the pay only items to further put them ahead.

Granted long time players who have years and money invensted into their boats will want me to spend money to keep their game going. They have too much invested to walk away but for someone like me that goes to any Seachart map and finds bots everywhere new ones starting out and older ones running it makes me question why in the world would I ever spend money on this game? Reporting is a complete waste of time.

2. Olaf2255

Olaf2255 Forum Greenhorn

it's even more than that , how long till they nerf something you over paid for like the reload castle and their fanboys try to tell you that the compensation covered that you lost .. its a joke , don't waste money on this game and probably don't waste time if you can help it , far better games out there , more fun cost less (way less) to be competitive.

Upponalle and frankthetank1974 like this.
  3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I dont mean to overstate the obvious.... So is complaining about it in the Forums.

Like it or not Botts are here to stay.

4. Planters_Peanut

If bots are here to stay what if the developers & management introduce a variety of Seafight bots we can purchase via pearls during a mega happy hour? Think of the creative names they could market them. Merlin's Endurance potion or whatever for different tasks or modes. The rest of us honest players could rest easy or be at school or our jobs while our Official, legal Seafight developed and sanctioned Merlin's Endurance Potion bot is working for us.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  5. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Now if you are referring to "bots" bottling the league let me just point something out. Yes the amount of ELP they receive each month is incredible and would suggest that the player has played 24 hours a day for 30 days but let me let you in on something...

How much ammo has that player spent to get there? I know of a player who spent £5000 getting first place in the league for a 1 months buff and a few extra coins than everyone else so instantly after 1 month when the buff goes they are left with enough coins to purchase maybe £10 worth of items.

Just sit back watch and laugh like the rest of us do while these players continue to fund bigpoints big holidays :).

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  6. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

everyone put the blame on bot bot bot but no one knows how to really play this game ... if you wanna go for ELP go lion shoot with admiral cannons elite ammo with all bufs castels gems trainers king legacy and you can see how much ELP you can get in 1 day

7. Planters_Peanut

Humans playing by the rules of the game many of which have lives outside of the game are no match for a 24/7 program. Already put in the time with Admirals and no where close. Again it is just not the league but gathering those valuable resources to advance in the game.

8. Planters_Peanut

Perhaps it is better for us to accept Seafight thru their INACTION is just a dying game and there will come that day and you all know it is coming where the plug will be pulled and all that time and money put into your boat will come to an end.

9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Try not to think about it too much... The futility will only make your head hurt.

10. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Try not to worry too much about that. One day we will all be dead anyway that is a certainty, so meanwhile only put the money into this game that you are prepared to lose or write-off and can afford to throw away. It would otherwise be foolish to place more money into this game than you can comfortably afford to waste.

To place things in perspective.

I gave up smoking and still don't spend anywhere near as much cash on this game in comparison to the amount I burnt in smoking fags.:eek: Maybe just maybe, I might also last a little longer as well. ;) Plus the taxman loses out.:)

Death and taxes are the only certainties in life!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.