"Superpowers" cheat

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Mar 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letter to support:
    I know you won't be able to do anything (or simply not want to address the issue) but the player listed below is using a cheat that is becoming more and more common which seems to give them 'superpowers'. They are nearly impossible to sink and hit so hard that it is common for other players to be sunk in two or three hits (with high HP and VP levels) It is completely crazy that this cheat is being used and makes the players using them nearly impossible to compete with. Farm bots and auto-target bots are bad enough, but this cheat is 'over the top'. We have had 3 and 4 well equipped players not able to sink one of these cheat-equipped ships. I really think that BP needs to find a way to eliminate this specific cheat or close the offending players accounts entirely. Oh...I know, you will simply deflect and say they are using genie buffs or something, but this is becoming more and more of an issue. PLEASE do something about this 'newer' cheat. (notice that I did not post the players name...but I have it!)

BuddhasRevenge and The*Defiant like this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

if you happen to encounter any suspicious behaviour of a player please write down his server/ID number and send it to Support.

Attaching any sort of evidence - screenshot / video file - would be helpful too.

As you have been redirected to Support this thread shall be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.