Support Problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by sonicboomtr, Apr 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicboomtr

sonicboomtr Forum Greenhorn

play the game from Turkey and when I have a problem with the game, I apply for support like other players. My server is America West, when I contact support, they do not care about the message I sent, and they want me to write to Turkish officials. How do you expect me to play on the American server and write to the Turkish authorities? everything of the game is in english and i don't play on the global server. We want a solution on this issue. The Turkish authorities are not as interested as you, and the texts we write are always rejected, and I tell them with the information I have on the global server. Help us.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As you have stated, you play the game from Turkey, that means the Support team responsible for your language - as you play from Turkey, is the Turkish support team. They will be better equipped to understand your request and assist you without translation issues.

Regardless of which server you play on, you are still a player whom is dealt with by the Turkish Support team and you must contact them for your queries.

As you have stated you have contacted support, and you have been redirected to the Turkish Support, please contact them regarding your issue.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.