Switching Servers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Tettie, Apr 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    I played like 10 years ago on the Dutch 1 server and now I began again (not knowing on which server I was) on Global Europe 7.

I was thinking it would've been nice to see my old fellow pirates again on the Dutch server, but then I realized that if I switch servers, I have to start over from scratch.

Would it be a good idea to give players like a 1 time opportunity to switch to the server they actually want to be on with everything they already have on their current server? Like a server that is language related or for some people who like the opposite?

Because if you start the game, as a beginning player, you actually are not aware of the server you are on. So it would be nice to have like a 1-time chance to switch servers, but keep the work you've done on the current server so far.

I am happy to hear what all of you think of this idea..

2. its been mentioned many a time but would never happen unfortunately you will need to build each server account from scratch and its simple to know which accounts which as if you have different accounts different servers you can see on the switch server page were each accounts at before log in to it.

3. Hello Pirate

This has been forwarded before however we will forward it again for you

Silentpartner

4. battle

battle Someday Author

nice owl digger 0_- can I kill it 0_-

5. *Lucy*

*Lucy* Forum Greenhorn

we should be allowed to switch servers, there arent anough people on server i play on, and all my friends on the other server. please look into this.

6. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Server switch is long overdue, server merge is long overdue, lagg fix is long overdue.

zZz

7. it died a very very very long time ago lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.