Suggestion Temporary "PVP" maps

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC], Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Temporary "PVP" maps YAY or NAY

1. YAY

2. NAY, need to farm sory

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC]

TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC] Forum Greenhorn

Hello pirates?

I remember the good old days, where if u wanted to fight enemies you could go to 16-20 maps or in 13, where they were farming gold/almirantes etc, sweeping the behemoth to get some juicy bp. Now i realised that sometimes i'm sailing 40 minuts to find 1 enemy. So this is why i think my idea would be a cool addition to the game. Like the sandstorms in 40+ maps i would like to see temporary PVP maps, those maps will get marked and u will get increased battle points/ other buffs that makes it fun and worth it to go to the "pvp" maps. Doesnt need to be permanent online. The buffs in the map (or debuffs) are for you to decide @BIGPOINT. Or if someone has some nice ideas for some buffs on this temporary "pvp" maps feel free to post them!

Achu! likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

thank you for the suggestion. Lets see what the community thinks.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.