Test 21-22

Discussion in 'Help' started by cooper123452, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooper123452

cooper123452 Forum Greenhorn

I cannot accept any quest from oswald murray. i completed the last quest which was trusted but the only quest that i keep getting is a quest to kill 10 renowns and 10 warriors and i complete it but i keep getting it everyday and the only thing that shows for him after is his offers. please help cant progress to higher level.

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Please post your user ID and server so we can look in to this for you. Please note that in order to progress, you need to have completed the quest called "Trusted" as well as have 52,500,000 Experience Points.

3. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Another trick you can try if you are absolutely certain you have completed all the required quests, travel to SH19 and access the quests via the top quest menu (in the tool bar bar options) and accepting the test there.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.