The Addition of a Lighthouse to Safe Harbor!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, May 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Oh how cool - and so badly needed for the players!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Hey, so I know it all fluff and nobody asked for it but I kinda like it. Its a nice little cosmetic touch.

But for sure they should address some larger issues before adding the fluff

The*Defiant, Bawdyn and Loki1621 like this.
  3. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

or even some of the smaller issues

The*Defiant and Bawdyn like this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are right. I have to admit I like it as well. And you saw my point correctly; sure would like to have the game work as regularly as the lighthouse does!;)

Damnsarge likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The lighthouse was done by the art department, I am sure you as well as I would rather the art department work on art instead of trying to fix bugs :p

Personally, I love the addition and think that the recent special effects being added to ship designs and now the lighthouse are a nice touch to the game and long overdue.

Swift

6. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Okay I admit I didn't expect you to have an art department lol

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. While it is nice that there is an 'art department' and obviously, a game such as this requires a lot of renderning to make it visually appealing, I think the original point of this thread made by The Defiant is justified. I also understand that there will be people capable of writing scripts to create robot programs that twart any preventitive measure that the 'hard working' developers who are NOT in the art department develope. There are, however, a constant stream of bugs in the system that should be addressed before we get a little 'lighthouse' annimation or heart bubbles that pop out of the latest skin... My suggestion is that the 'entire' staff at BP 'walk into the light' and be a little more proactive rather than insult us with little toys.

Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well stated mate, and a good "fine-tuning" on my original comment. I also wish BP would hire additional developers for the game (I'll leave it at that). The bugs could be fixed faster. But I suppose due to the game's age (and long-term mismanagement), that will not happen. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.