The Arbiter quest issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by Esmeralda♥Pearl, Jun 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    Minor issue
    After completing my quest i went to the arbiter to accept reward, but a new quest showing up and i can't accept the reward of the precedent quest. I tried to go at the three safe heaven i had unlocked and didnt change anything. Quitting restarting the main game wouldn't change anything. Completely disconnecting and relaunching the game made the quest completely disapear.
    Just reporting this. Have a great day.

2. try moving to diffrent areas around him to redeem and as close as possible

3. Esmeralda♥Pearl

So like its stated, i literally tried the three safe heaven i have access to. The quest simply doesn't show up but he offer me a new one. (This one precisely only give one quest at a time) (at least for me at my level).
    Also, the quest disappeard from quests tab itself, but would still show up in my Quest ticker (even after disconnecting and closing the "game" without disconnecting from the menus). But after disconnecting from menus after disconnecting from the game. The quest end up just disappearing from everywhere.

End of story. Nothing else to do. Just reporting this bug of a quest disappearing. (Also being a repeatable quest i just don't mind this bug, just reporting it).

(Its also happened to both acc in same time, same quest, just a little precision).

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that Rift quests resets at 12 noon, so thats may be the reason why you wasnt able to deliver your quest.

If this issue will repeat and it will happen before 12 noon local server time please provide us with your server and user id, and it shall be forwarded.

Rymar

5. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Oohh, ok thanks, then it was the case of this. I posted a few minutes after it happened (12:30pm) I guess you can close.

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.