The change in "Slots" Pricing.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, May 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Was this announced? A mate of mine told me about it yesterday. (I like it)!!!:):):)

2. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

if this is true why arent everyone who paid full priced reimbursed?

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. jakey

jakey Forum Greenhorn

just be happy that they are making the gamemore accessible to people and learning from their ways

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

I dont see any difference in cannon or expansion slots prices, which ones are you referring to?

Rymar

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well - I rarely add weapon slots and finally added 50 slots maybe 3 weeks ago. It cost me like 21 million pearls and a ton of everything else. So then a buddy recently mentioned to me (see below) the pricing structure now (which is where I am currently at). It may be that the weapon slots pricing structure just changes when you reach where I am now at (in which case, I am wrong). But I figured they had been changed and maybe not announced.

[​IMG]

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

No, the pricing of slots did not change.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

So the weapon slots level that I am at right now just changes at this point to a different pricing tier....right? (This would explain my error in thinking).

8. Rymar

Yes, if you look at within this thread (here) you can find all prices, you just simply started the new pricing tier.

Rymar

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Oh wow....I didn't even know this chart existed! From a 2017 posting. Thank you, mate. Is there a way for me to "bookmark" for future reference this page (once I click on your blue link)?

10. Rymar

There should be such option within your browser.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No - I'll hunt for it. Thank you, Rymar.

12. Rymar

Since there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.