Feedback The Chinese New Year – Year of the Tiger

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Chinese New Year – Year of the Tiger

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on The Chinese New Year – Year of the Tiger event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. JäçkThëSãílôr®

JäçkThëSãílôr® Forum Greenhorn

the iron tiger didn't spawn but a different admiral ?

in dutch it's called schrootrat.

3. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

*Edit*

i dont reward this desing as write on forum and for sesong dont counting the admiral damage

[Please use English language]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2022
  4. HMS-Numbers

HMS-Numbers Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone know where to get Radiant Souls From ?

5. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

So what are we supposed to do with season/event task? Screaming dragon drops lanterns -not lanters of death like said in faq- and spawns "scrap rat" or something like that, not the iron tiger it should.

6. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

No event chests, screaming dragons rewards and spawn rate is terrible.

7. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

The Iron Tiger does not give ship with last shot like it says in the forum.

8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Do something with admiral announcement, it doesnt need to be seen to the whole server? Or is this mean to happen, so bots can jump with their warbots after every admiral and real players left with nothing?

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,
    This issue shall now be resolved.

There is only a chance to obtain a new ship design.

Upon reviewing I can see that everything regarding event season tasks works fine.

This issue shall now be resolved.

I can assure you that event chests can be found on the water.

The radiant souls can be obtained only as a reward from the event quest.

Rymar

10. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

• Iron Tiger:
    • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
    • The player who inflicts the most damage receives Gold, Golden Hound, Razorback, Mighty Rodent or Dragonfires level 2.
    • The player who does the last shot receives the new design The Gilded Tiger (Fall back reward: Dragon fire level 2) or Yulong Coins when she/ he has more than 50 Gudai reputation.
    • It doesn't say chance, it says the player who does last shot.

11. Rymar

There is a "chance" to obtain either a ship design or Yulong Coins when you have certain amount of Gudai reputation

The player who does the last shot receives the new design The Gilded Tiger (Fall back reward: Dragon fire level 2)
    or Yulong Coins when she/ he has more than 50 Gudai reputation.

Rymar

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

So far, I've sunk several Screaming Dragons and have not received any "Gudai reputation"....?

13. SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆]

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] Active Author

this event more good on other chinese new year,on this year npc can't boarding

14. Rymar

Please reread the event FAQ once again:
    • Screaming Dragon:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives Gold, Dragonfires level 2 or the Lucky Dragon design (Fall back reward: Dragon fire level 2).
      • The player receives also Gudai reputation when she/ he has more than 150 Gudai reputation.
    There is only 1 quest which provide you with reputation as a reward, so even with Slashing Blades you wont have enough reputation right after 1st day of event has finished.

Rymar

15. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

So they not gonna do anything to admiral spawn annoucement?

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I hope not. While it does cause a lot of people to jump to it, I want to be one of those that can. I'm not on TS, so the announcement is the only way for me to find it so I can complete the quests. On events where they are not announced, I've gone the whole event without ever seeing the admiral ship.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I did read that part closely. But how do I "see" what I have in Gudai reputation, and how much I still need to advance upwards? (Oddly, it doesn't show in the "Reputation icon").

18. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If it does not show in the Reputation window then you have 0 Gudai Reputation. The only way to gain reputation at the start of this event is to complete the quest-line. Then once you have over 150, you can earn reputation from the event NPC's.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank mate! (I guess I should have figured that out...duh)! :)

20. getov97

getov97 Forum Greenhorn

I think its a little bit too much to want to make 1 375 000 000 dmg on the admiral for 50 coins :/

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.