Feedback The Chinese New Year – Year of the Tiger

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The FAQ says there are Vengeful Wrecks. Has anybody seen one? I haven't seen any.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

yes but mostly in the higher maps

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - As ♥§ea§♥ said: I have see them in the upper maps like the 30 Maps, etc. (I think they used to be in Maps 20 and higher, but not sure on this Event). I hunted just now and found a couple together for you to see (I play on the former U.S. East server):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    Bawdyn likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Funny how the FAQ doesn't mention this at all...

On another note, I see they changed the announcement for the admiral with an update that has no Patchday Note to let us know. They buckled to the pressure of the TS crowd that only want their buddies to know about them so the rest of us have to wonder around and hope we might find one by accident. :(

piratebuccaneer. and The*Defiant like this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree. Like you, I sail alone with no Teamspeak. And of course when one does pop, if you see the map it is in, by the time you get there you find an armada of ships - all allies - pulling it into their island so you can't hit it. I guess that's the way it goes.

piratebuccaneer. and Bawdyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.