The 'cure' for botism

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Dec 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

should BP allow all players to run bots?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After reading about a million complaints regarding players running bot programs (and posting nearly as many)....AND....after writing to support regarding these same players who always seem to manage to take all the monthly and event rewards....AND always receiving the same cut and paste messages from support...I finally think I have an equitable solution... BP should just allow all players run bots. In fact, BP should just give out bot codes to everyone (maybe they could make a special "BOT PACKAGE" for the black market. Since it seems inevitable that bots are here to stay and that BP is either incapable or unwilling to do anything about it, why not level the playing field and let everyone 'cheat'? While this seems like satire...I am leaning towards the serious side of what I am asking for....
    Think about it!

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Even if bots were 'allowed' I wouldn't run one. I don't get the concept at all, I come on SF to play the game not have a bot play it for me.

3. BP does they came out with there own problem is they restrict to just a few scrolls not able to do what the illegal bots do but that's BP for you

4. LoL...ya...it would be nice if BP would allow all scroll maps...but it just goes to show you...they can easily make a program for bots, why not just let everyone have full access to bot programs?
    It isn't the point that you like playing the game. So do I, but you are not on 24/7 like many of the bot programs. This is how they win all the monthly and event rewards...letting everyone have access to bots would actually have a reverse effect on the players who run bots now...it would allow everyone to be racking up all those points taking away the incentive for running a bot in the first place.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I agree 100%! What is the point of playing a game if you're gonna cheat? Makes no sense to me either.

6. It is good that there are some that don't cheat, but my original point was that BP isn't doing anything to deal with those players who are running bots and a 'semi-satirical' solution. It is kind of crazy when I am the only 'real' player in a map. Right?

7. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

Yes, I see your point. Sometimes it's lonely on the water, if you know what i mean. So your suggestion does have some merit on a way to help solve the problem, but I don't see any changes happening any time soon. Good luck with your vote!

8. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

if there is no point to bots why 95 percent use them i will never use them. Dont ban cheats delete all of them perm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.