Feedback The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lady♥D

lady♥D Forum Greenhorn

Spawn rate of the NPC's seems to be a bit low

3. .-Woice-.

.-Woice-. Forum Greenhorn

Agree with lady abow, way to little npc.

4. Pahlsen

Pahlsen Forum Apprentice

Not enough / almost none pearls gained from killing NPC's. I'm not a "big" ship so I don't got millions of pearls saved up on my ship to buy ammo, event keys harpoons etc to attend this event.

5. Pino

Pino Someday Author

48% - inloggen gebruiker ... LAGLAGLAG ...LOST CONNECTION ! Yessssss de tijd van het evenement :) :) :) :) :) :)

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are aware of the current issue following the last restart, this is being looked into.

Swift

7. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Event isnt too bad but the rewards are outdated. Ice floes and event chests should give better items (like last event that was perfect) ice floes could have more hp and better rewards (like 7k instead of 3.5k) no one is waiting for firestorm cannons. Npc's are decent but elite points as rewards might have been nice in 2012... The shop is pretty good , nice items but the cannons in there are just horrible. 60 pounders and voodoo cannons arent viable at all.

Here's some ideas
    Give pearls for most of the ships on the map (on top of the current reward or replace the elite points with it)
    Put painbringers lv3 or higher in floes and chests or WB (lv 0,1 or 2)
    Increase spawn rate of bigger npc

Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ and Pahlsen like this.
  8. the game is lag verry bad on ms1

Carnage~Queen likes this.
  9. Swift

Ahoy,

We just had a second restart a couple of minutes ago, hopefully this will have fixed your issue.

Swift

10. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

ive been on the water for a few hours now and ive only seen 10 ships that are from event can u increase the spawn rate plz and thx u

11. Dark♥Angel

Dark♥Angel Forum Apprentice

another poor event if i want exp and elp i run bonus maps or shoot regular npcs and this is going to last till jan 4th lol well this is a waste again good call bigpoint on another lame event. time to go play somthing else cause im not wasting my money on this crap.

abah2 and Pahlsen like this.
  12. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

the 12 mill HP ship should give pearls. I can buy that the smallest NPC doesn't give pearls but the fact that a 12 mill HP NPC doesn't give pearls is laughable

Sir~Captain~R, abah2 and Pahlsen like this.
  13. Renegade*-*

Renegade*-* Forum Greenhorn

how can spawn leto and sentinel ?

14. Swift

Ahoy,

You are not required to do anything for these ships to spawn, they will spawn like normal ships although have a much smaller spawn rate, you are just required to find them.

Swift

15. madagascar

madagascar Forum Apprentice

i guess imma stop event after getting the designs that i didnt have already... better to shoot in raid maps

16. .-Woice-.

.-Woice-. Forum Greenhorn

Swift, can you give an update on how BP will fix the problem for mac players? Seafight cant reward for client use, when there is no client for mac. Give full rewards for the winter event to everyone, including the web players (Mac). You will only loose players if this continues, and let's face it, Seafight does not attract new players, only the old ones.

17. Swift

Ahoy,

I am afraid I do not have the information you are requesting, being a moderator I am not involved in the design decisions, I just collate and present the information we are given.

I shall of course forward your comments though as I have been doing.

Swift

18. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

The lack of pearl rewards on nearly all the event NPC's on the maps is a real downside to this event - I would HIGHLY suggest implementing a base pearl reward for the event npc's that don't have a pearl reward now.

Another point the mention - the spawn rate of event NPC's is very low in comparison to the number of players in the map, as such it can be very difficult to find the NPC's around the map compared to previous events

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Pahlsen likes this.
  19. madagascar

madagascar Forum Apprentice

First day was a complete loss of time.... lmao... 20k crowns 5k yulong and i thought it was 600k pearls... it was horrible... i just go back to shooting normal yulong rewarding ships lmao

Almost no rewarding ships... ofcourse there are those gingerbread ships but hey.. im not shooting those all day :rolleyes:

Ahaha welcome back to winterevent lol

20. cbg202

cbg202 Forum Apprentice

I think you guys should add pearls to the base event NPCs.

Pahlsen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.