Feedback The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pahlsen

Pahlsen Forum Apprentice

What this guy said ^

It's nice you listen to us people and upgraded the spawn rate and better rewards from chests etc, but these NPC's need to give us pearls. This event is costing us instead of giving us.

2. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

When's the sync happening?

3. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Just want to ask how low is chance to get puzzle piece from group map? I have done it +30 times now, and no piece :/

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    The sync has now taken place, apologies for not answering sooner.
    Unfortunately we are not provided with the exact percentage to win certain rewards from the group map. I wish you the best of luck though, and remember the puzzle piece can also be gained through the Event Ranking for this event, and many of the other sub events. You have plenty of time :)

Swift

lellu85 likes this.
  5. õWler

õWler Someday Author

add pearl as reward for the 12mill hp npc that should be fine
    coz will help low level player..
    the sentinel stag n leto sentinel only for lvl 19-45.. how about player below that lvl? what should they farm?
    how to attract new player for this game?
    give some advantage to them lol

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    Pahlsen likes this.
  6. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

According to the FAQ, no you can't. You'll win part #1 from the map, but part #2 from the ranking.

Besides, you altered hp and the time you need to complete the map, without resetting the ranking, so noone can come close to top 100 as it is.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  7. Pahlsen

Pahlsen Forum Apprentice

You'll increase HP and dodge by 5x in the Event Map but only increase rewards with 3x.... Should have been 5x as you spend so much time now and ammo.

8. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

With the increased HP on the group map, the need for pearl rewards to be added the regular event NPC's has grown, to supplement the difficulty modifier that went up on the group map, as well as to allow those who prefer to do solo PvE'ing to be able to get rewards without being punished for not joining the group map / shooting the top tier event NPC's

Pahlsen likes this.
  9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thankyou for your feedback, I will forward the comments above as I have been doing.

Please keep in mind however a large amount of players hit a lot harder than they did last year, so the profit margins would of been larger too.

Having looked in-game I believe it is supposed to be listed as #1 in the Rankings too, I will double check and amend the information as Part 2 should only be gained from Event Chests.

Swift

10. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Bjorgold spawnrate should be increased man. I gotta sail on all maps to find one after 1 hour...

11. Dark♥Angel

Dark♥Angel Forum Apprentice

its costing us cause they want us to buy pearls during happy and mega happy hour.

12. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

underworld gmap, couldn't shoot Amarok. Then kicked out - lost.
    Whats the proper way to do it, as usual BP instructions are rubbish (same old, year after year).

13. IERAPETRA-HELLAS

IERAPETRA-HELLAS Forum Greenhorn

tell me how....
    i played over 200 games on group map
    but the piece zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sleeping)

is it fair? i believe not

tell us the % for taking the puzzle

14. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

i can confirm puzzle piece is obtainable from group map idk how many times i played 2020-12-03 13:39:24You received 1 x Groupmap Piece.2020-12-03 13:39:24You received 160608 x Pearls.

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For what it is worth, the Event chests and Ice floes have horrible rewards. I have thousands of Winter Lights, Elmo's Fires, and Eyes of Precision and the other worthless junk they give out. And one gingerbread man isn't much when you need 5,000 to get just one good ship design. Apparently nobody that works at Bigpoint actually plays this game, because every Event has the *exact* same problems, and we have to tell them the obvious to have any hope of it being improved. P.S. The lack of pearl payouts is a joke. Everyone of these Event ships should pay pearls without exception! I shoot a 50 million hit point ship and get some crowns or a pathetic amount of yulong coins. You have to be kidding me! (But you are not). The game is merely accelerating it's demise.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    madagascar likes this.
  16. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Agree wth Defiant on this one. 1 gingerbread per chest is a joke. Designs cost around 4500 of those, stop trying to rip us

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Well here we are on Friday 4th Dec with ....guess what? LAG, LAG, LAG ...and we have had several restarts this week! and the shop don't always open cos of LAG! LAG! LAG!
    ...a one legged duck could walk faster than Seafight plays at the moment!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. madagascar

madagascar Forum Apprentice

Get used to the fact that we are getting more in to pay to play. The rates are horrible, an that is said for bigger ships.... i feel sorry for the guys under lv 26... they just have even a more horrible event then myself lmao

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. Second_Boss

Second_Boss Forum Apprentice

the point is that you finish that with 3 hits and the gingerbread is not supposed to be the main reward its just an additional reward ,, the event is great you just need to know what to play for ,, i needed gingerbread also since i stop playing a while ago and just came back
    and i have already bought 2 designs for 5k each and 70 worldbreakers from market just shoot the battering ram and maia's guardian and you will make a lot of gingerbread

20. Second_Boss

Second_Boss Forum Apprentice

it might be frustrating but the rest of the players who actually play didn't magically open an account which was lvl 45 they play and grind everyday and there are the players who play 1-2 times per week and want to be competitive or be on the same level as the ones who play ,, grind and lvl up as everyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.