Feedback The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Stop crying those 12.5 million npc give 70 gingerbread a piece event lasts more then a month shoot 20 of this npc a day. Will take a medium player not even a hour 20 a day is at least 1500 gingerbread . 1500x 30 days is 45000 gingerbread . Not enough for you?

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No need to be sarcastically nasty about it. Just state your point and move on. And my personal post included pearls. Why, you ask? Because I just dropped 1.5 million pearls on the Cannon loader to upgrade *One Castle* by Two Slots and Two Modules! (There are 18 of them...do the math). And "Castle Discount Days" won't make much of a difference.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  3. Delta_Strike_One

Delta_Strike_One Forum Greenhorn

i can only do so many quests as my quests i have right now have to do with npc that are at lowest 5 levels above my ship level. anyway to get the quest givers to bypass the quests you can't get to the npc for the quest?

4. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

Bringing this up once again (Maybe if I mention it enough times it will magically come true) - Pearl rewards should be added to the 2 smaller NPC's in for each faction, this will supplement those who can't / don't want to do the group maps and allow a steady (but much smaller compared to group map) level of pearls to be gained.

Q: For the product managers + associated product teams: Why was there no pearl rewards to start with/pushback in terms of no response on the lack of pearl rewards for these NPC's ?

Pahlsen, abah2 and The*Defiant like this.
  5. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Play the underworld map a few hours and you should be good

6. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

• It says additional Pearl's crowns or yulong. Is this also possible without seafight client ? As lot of player have mac system or can't use client yet, I shot about 4 but only got elp and total of 30 gingerbread per npc (seems way to low to me for a 50 million npc)
    • Sentinel Stag:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with EXP and ELP additionally you receive Pearls, Crowns or Yulong coins.
      • The player who inflicts most damage and the player who does the last shot are rewarded with Gingerbread men.

• Leto’s Sentinel:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with EXP and ELP additionally you receive Pearls, Crowns or Yulong coins.
      • The player who inflicts most damage and the player who does the last shot are rewarded with Gingerbread men.

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There is a section above which states:

If you are not using the Seafight Client you will not receive all the rewards listed below, or you will receive less rewards than those who are using the Seafight Client.

To receive the rewards you are enquiring about, you are required to use the Seafight Client.

Swift

8. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

So it not using the client I won't make any chance getting crowns and yulong for this event ? Or just a smaller chance and less crowns or yulong?

9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As far as I am aware, you will not receive any Crowns or Yulong coins from those two NPCs.

Swift

10. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

So I have a question. We collect Reputation for this event, does it give any benefits to shooting the NPC's like other Reputation based events, or is is just to advance further in the quests. As well I will add that only giving Gingerbread for the 12.5 mill hp ships kind of defeat the purpose of shooting them for players who are below level 19. I may suggest of reducing the quantity of gingerbread they give and add possibly a 15k pearl and/or crown reward to entice the lower lvl players to keep playing. While we are on the topic of crows, I personally have been earning more crowns than pearls while shooting the ships that do pay currency, (not saying it is a bad thing) and it is hard for me to keep my Ammo in stock seeing how I can only buy it with pearls. Last thing I might add is to have ammo be purchased for crowns as well, seeing as it is a high payout rate, in my perspective.

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

BP didnt released their client only game yet. There are lot of players playing on a 2 in 1 PC in browser in phone or in macbook that can't use client yet. PLEASE GIVE US PLAYERS IN NORMAL BROWSER A CHANCE THIS EVENT FOR CROWNS AND YULONG TO AS THIS EVENT LASTS MORE THAN A DAMN MONTH!!

frodo7 and abah2 like this.
  12. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I asked that the day the event started and Swift said that the repuation doesn't give bonus rewards for the NPCs, it's just so you can do the final quest.

13. õWler

õWler Someday Author

For whoever got problem how to complete Krampus map (group map) here the guide ;
    1. Pick ur role recommended 1 tank and the other use all healer role (healer role give faster reload time)
    2. Try to save as much Toys as possible they are needed in the 3rd phase.
      • “Past Toy” spawns on death a “Winter Hurtinglight” tower, which applies a de-buff (- Damage prevention) against “Krampus” in a zone around the tower.
      • “Present Toy” spawns on death a “Winter Cripplinglight” tower, which applies a de-buff (-Speed) on “Krampus” in a zone around the tower.
      • “Future Toy” spawns on death a “Winter Smashinglight” tower, which attacks “Krampus” in a zone around the tower.
      • Tanker Role try to repair full hp for phase 3
        (Best way to save more toy is 2 Healer go to future toy n the other 2 go to past toy)
        (Best toy u probably ned to save is Past Toy n Future Toy)

3. After u save the toy bring them to island near middle of sea map then sunk it there;
      • u will spawn tower at that island (Don't sunk that tower)
    4. After all toy ship sunk n tower spawn krampus n merry ppl will spawn.
      • Tank go to merry ppl to make em follow u n go around the island with tower
        (krampus will follow merry ppl so make use of that to make it go around the island with tower)
      • the role of attacker n Healer just go shoot Krampus
      • leave the evil minion n hateful minion for tanker to sunk because it will target only tanker role (u can help the tanker by sunking it too if ur tanker cannot tank it)
    5. Shoot krampus until sunk n have a happy ending

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  14. Stefdraig1

Stefdraig1 Forum Apprentice

Yet again another *edit* event were the little and new players get *edit* on.. really i mean come one the floes for starters there not even worth the harps u use to shoot them.. and the ships there just as bad the razors and smellys give less rewards than u spend to kill them.. and if your low or new u cant kill the maias or the other one and even if you do you only get gingers.. and as for the letos and stags you cant even find them below 19... why on earth would new players or low levels want to stay with this game when you treat them like there not worth your time

[Inappropriate Language]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2020
  15. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Hey, i have question about Yuletide Event Ranking. What is fallback for puzzle piece 3? It seems to be very good, cos many players do it daily to get ranked in top 100. This does that we smaller players drop out from rank, every day and this gets very annoying. Yuletide ends 14 th day, so there may be come chance to get it, if you do something about fallback(make it so rubbish, big players let gift be) or expand ranking, maybe 200 or 300 hundread players. Isn't that the intention that all players can get puzzle open :)?
    And yes, i know we can open thousands of chest (or use money) to get canes to trade to puzzle pieces, but theres just so many pieces we need :/ Also you could make small drop chance little higher with these group maps, havent got any pieces on any of them :/

16. lady♥D

lady♥D Forum Greenhorn

@lellu85 the fallback reward is 500 candy canes. It's actually not that hard for smaller players to get it because there are different collector's items for different level groups. So if you're a low-level player you're just competing with low-level players as well.

17. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Thanks for this info. Hah, im 45 level, but dont have strong ship yet

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  18. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

You received 965 x Yulong coin. <~~~ cant believe thats all i get for 50 mill hp all on my own lol

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

While I still think it would be nice to get at least a small pearl payout from the NPCs, you are right about the Gingerbread men. If you have the time, you can make a lot of them. A good point. Thank you!:)

20. All ships in the event should give pearls, as it is not profitable for low maps

Pahlsen and The*Defiant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.