Feedback The Curse of the Ice Queen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Sadly, and this is a fact: the new players were abandoned long ago. It makes no sense to me, but they have long been forgotten. (As evidence - just look at how many PvE Maps we have now: zero. When I started it was 13 PvE maps. Now, there is a PvE **Server**, but in no way is that the same as what we had in 2009).

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The "Ice Block" quest is not currently working. I have shot the Bjorngold and it doesn't show I did and when I assume it is a "display error" and try to redeem it, the questgiver *still* doesn't show I shot one so I can't redeem for the rewards. This happened to me twice today. (I cancelled that quest and tried it later with the same result).

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There are currently two types of Bjorgold's on the water, ones which provide Ancient Emblems and ones which provide Magic Emblems. Unfortunately for the quests you need to be shooting the correct type of Bjorgold, although there is no visual way to see the difference between them other than the end loot.

Therefore, the only option you have is to unfortunately shoot all Bjorgolds you see until they count towards your quest.

I have also forwarded this along for review.

Swift

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Ah....I had no idea! Thank you - that must be the answer to my problem. Much appreciated mate!:)

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A Little Tip: If you happen to hunt a *lot* of these Christmas Event treasure chests, you will occasionally find (and it is rare):

2020-12-12 19:10:55 You received 1 x Level 2 Painbringer cannon. Treasure Chest Bonus
    2020-12-12 19:10:55 You received 1 x Gingerbread. Treasure Chest Bonus

BUT: (if you hunt them using the Beryl Special Ship Gem (+10% treasure chest loot) you will get this:

2020-12-09 10:45:08 You received 1 x Gingerbread. Treasure Chest Bonus
    2020-12-09 10:45:08 You received 2 x Level 2 Painbringer cannon. Treasure Chest Bonus

I took 6 of them and, using the crafting section, made 4 Level 3 Pains and then 2 Level 4 Pains which I put on my ship! It isn't a Worldbreaker Level 5, but the Level 4 compares well against the Worldbreaker Level 0 (and has a faster reload time). I thought this might be a good idea for some players, especially if you are building up your ship.

6. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

Still no pearls on the lower level event ships.... What is going on with this severe pushback (in the form of complete silence from the game design team/producers) in terms of adding pearls to them?

Would love to hear the reasoning behind it if anything, as this was a severe letdown this event forcing you to play the group map or only shoot the highest tier NPC for a -chance- at pearls

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. cbg202

cbg202 Forum Apprentice

Wait until the 14th, the sub-event Midgard Wyrm has NPC's that will drop pearls and crowns (They have 10mil have tho).

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Hey robodol1, if you're going to criticize at least get you're math right, 20 x 70 is 1400, not 1500.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Hey,why there is no skull ammo on sale when they clearly are needed in dominator arena? please put them on the market at least next times dominator phase is on, thanks

10. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

Can't find the calendar this year. Where is it?

11. Swift

Ahoy,

It is in the Event Ticker, press on the image of the Ice Queen underneath the Winter Calendar heading :)

upload_2020-12-13_22-24-25.png

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Hey, i got the task: do 5 m damage to ice queen. Faq doesnt say nothing about npc like this, so where do i find her :D ?

13. Swift

Ahoy,

She can be found in the Winter Wonderland group map. The following is taken from the FAQ:

Swift

14. cbg202

cbg202 Forum Apprentice

I think we should be allowed to buy more than 250k ammo (heartbreaker, shell shock), how else are we supposed to do this event?

The*Defiant and Pahlsen like this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It may just be me, but the Midgard Wyrm NPCs pearl payouts seem pretty "lean" in light of shooting down 10 million hit points per ship (excluding the Midgard-Wyrm, which is 500 million hit points).

Pahlsen likes this.
  16. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

Current suggestions:

- Add Kraken Ammo, Heartbreaker, Shell Shock to either pearl payment, or cash payment so they can be stocked up on past the 250k limit
    - Add Frostbite design to a payment package if it isn't going to be added to the shop, I missed out years back on it and would love to outright buy it

Pahlsen likes this.
  17. CatVibing

CatVibing Forum Greenhorn

Hello Guys,I cant finish all waves in Winter Wonderland.The tower at middle of the map stucked in 2/17's wave.How can I succed this group map?Which element combunation should we take?Is anyone there finished Winter Wonderland map?

18. Swift

Ahoy,

I do not believe there is an 'end' to the waves, it continues and the goal is to last as long as you can, with you gaining more rewards the further you last.

Swift

19. cbg202

cbg202 Forum Apprentice

Best I got was 30 + 21 and with everyone going air. Tried a few times with all 3 elements and the maximum for that was 30 + 17 waves.

20. i have issue that in the group map, i only can upgrade tower to lvl 2, and when i click it doesnt give the upgrade option. so max is only lvl2, from lvl 2 cannot upgrade to lvl 3. and after that, i change side to other , i can upgrade to maximum lvl3 tower. and also the guy who went to my side also able to upgrade my lvl2 tower to lvl3. its weird. anybody have the same issue ?

* before i change the side with other guy, i also do f5 2times and clear the cache during play in group map, but nothing change

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.