Feedback The Elements of Winter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Nov 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

To get an answer to your question you need to wait for further event phases, currently we are on phase 3 (almost half of the event - there is plenty time left).

Rymar

2. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Thank you. You may close.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For the last time, I will say once again that the Dance of Death Group Map is a frustrating exercise in futility. My fellow players simply chase the other rewards. Fortunately, it appears I am getting "Event credit" for just "playing it to the end of the timer".

-PUSAT- likes this.
  4. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Padavan

how u obtain the gift that shows up in the action menu and when u open it it gives bonus map i just simply want to know how this is obtain since everyone i know is recieving them and i havent ?

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

You collect glitters (they look like candy canes during this event) and get lucky . Odds are very low but if you get it it will say '1 winter gift' and you can open it to get snowflakemap

Bawdyn likes this.
  6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Is there an ammo that gives more damage for the volcano NCP?

7. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Junior Expert

event is not giving credit on counter for iceburg attackers. I shot over 10 and counter stays at 88/300???

LustySerpant likes this.
  8. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Junior Expert

oops i meant iceburg assasins

9. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Depending on which Volcano version spawned.

Ice Volcano (blue) - Burning Ice Ammunition
    Regular Volcano (red) - Terra Ammunition and Confetti Ammunition

Ahoy Daboyzz!!

This issue has been already forwarded onto the developers.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  10. shadowsvp

shadowsvp Forum Apprentice

hello everyone that is not about this event but i have question! I dont understand how is posible to someone make around 500mil elite points and more for one day i am using ship with all possible buffs for EP and hardly making 30 mil 40 mil using buffed ammo everything ! hitting 400 k per hit i dont think that someone with 500mil EP that he make today is hitting 2 mil per hit ! did im mising ships that makes more EP or somthing ! i find nothing about elite points !

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Where oh where oh where is the "Hearth of Creation" NPC? (I see the other one - the "Depth of Comprehension" NPC in Atlantis - is already out).o_O

12. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Why no new items in event shop ? This would be the best event ever some mods claimed. Its been nothing but disappointing and scams . Add overlord lv 4 - 5 to shop and not just 10 or 15 thiefs

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Rymar

Ahoy shadowsvp!

Many Elite Points can be gained from some of the bonus maps (eg. Snowflake - on sale now - 1,858,500 Elite Points per map).

The damage caused by your ship have nothing to do with Elite Points gained.

Don't forget about cannons, Overlord Level 3+ provide you with 2.2 Elite Points per salvo, winterlights, ELP day and more!

If you have any further questions not related to the event please create your own thread in General Questions where we will be able to answer all your queries.

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Hearth of Creation can be found on random maps (Surface) between 5 - 54.
    Depth of Comprehension can be found on random maps (Atlantis) between 1 - 4.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. A better advice for EP for you. Use admiral cannons to do regular bonus maps with gold ammo, without any extra damage, critical hit on castles, pets and on ship design. A design and pet without any gems for example. So you do less damage, earning you more EP while you're doing your bonus map. There you go, pirate!

Lol, that made my day! Maybe first fix your useless game before recommending people to throw their earnings into the garbage bin, personally I'd rather burn it than giving it to them as of right now!

15. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I can't seem to find any new quests for this new Phase of the event. I went to all of the Quest Givers, did the dailies (of the ones I have them for) but still nothing. Don't tell me this phase requires that I complete the other quest lines. That would end the event for me and anyone else not able to finish those stupid group maps.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Try visiting the Atlantis ;)

Rymar

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Are you saying that this phases quest line starts in Atlantis? Or that it is only in Atlantis? I hope it is only the one and that its a 'go to coordinates'. :(

Edit: The first one was sink 3 event NCP, the second was 3 coordinates, the third was 5 more event NCP. I didn't bother with the 3rd one, the rest was soooo painful I can't face sinking 5 more today. Tell me that's the last atlantis quest before it goes back to the surface.

Edit2: It charges a Poseidon's eye to enter, where do I get those? Seems I have 10, but have no idea where they came from.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
    The*Defiant likes this.
  18. **SeaK!nG**

**SeaK!nG** Forum Apprentice

Not gonna happen :p

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  19. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Yes, it starts in Atlantis, but later on you unlock quests on the surface as well.

Question, if you dont mind, what is your damage in Atlantis onto the event NPCs?

Poseidon Eye's are required to access further maps eg. 4/1, these items wont disappear from your account.

Rymar

20. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Why do I get virus debuff when I enter dance of death groupmap? Also I get this virus sometimes randomly what is this? Secret patch notes on top of cannons gone ? 'best event ever' claimed by you guys , its a terrible event .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.