The End of Flash

Discussion in 'Help' started by abah2, Oct 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abah2

abah2 Active Author

So, if I'm reading the news tab right, after 31 Dec. 20, Seafight will not support Apple computers and we are out of the game?

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

no, ... Unity development is completely possible on a Mac. ... Additionally, Macs support most of the same build platforms as Windows, as long as you choose to download support for them when first installing Unity.

abah2 likes this.
  3. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Thanks. Seph, but although you may be able to use Unity itself on an Apple computer, you can't download The Client on Apple - and the devs said that they had no intention of rectifying the problem. And since I have no intention of using Microsoft's Winblows software ever again...

4. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

The current client does not use Unity, which is why they have said they won't add support for the current client for mac, as it would be to much work to port it over (I assume), when its going to become obsolete in a few months anyways.

In other words, nothing we're using right now uses Unity, the first ever release of the Unity client to the public happens on Tuesday (27th) on the open-beta server.

abah2 likes this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I have forwarded your feedback and queries and will respond when I have some more information.

Sorry for the delay in this instance.

Rymar

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I have just been informed that you will be able to play beta version of the client.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.