Feedback The Ghost Cup

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @john1406 ,

just go to Event Ticker and click on "The Ghost Cup"

[​IMG]

follow this image and press save

[​IMG]

Please be aware that once you pick your team you will be unable to change it, so choose wisely

Hey @killcrazy ,

seems like Dem Bones can be gained from NPC Dawngazer but drop rate is really low (took me like 2 hours to get mine done)

john1406 and killcrazy like this.
  2. abah2

abah2 Active Author

I'm on the German team. Am I allowed to sink the German Nation NPC to help build up my stats towards the "Kill GC NPCs" coins of effort?

3. defeat 3 fighting star?? what is this ?? why not labelled in event game post ?? is this item in game ? or error on bp's behalf ??

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Where do we see the puzzle pieces? I got at least one but have no idea where I see what I got or how many I have.

5. It must be in group map (soccer arena) I just canceled it, never seen any on any seachart. Only event quest I had left and got tired of looking. I don't do any group maps period.

6. click the ghost menace on tickler

Bawdyn likes this.
  7. not in there theres just 3 players and 4 footballs lmao

8. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

look in the ticker. you have to unlock them.

Bawdyn likes this.
  9. FlubberPoes123

FlubberPoes123 Forum Greenhorn

Lower boarding value or let us boy rowboats.

10. Redsky97

Redsky97 Forum Greenhorn

or maybe give us a voucher with boats.

11. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Thanks for the heads up ;) do I need to activate the quest to get them? or we can get them either way?

12. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996 Forum Apprentice

Activating the quest to get them, I was working on this quest but used so much ammo I gave up and cancelled the quest, been working on it for about 2-3 hours and had only got 1 of the 3 needed.

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  13. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Thanks for the info. I got 2 out of 3 so far... Almost 1 million ammo... I really hope it is not a daily quest. But, what happens if it is a daily quest? Do we have to start over collecting the Dem Bones ?

@Seren or @TEX~BULL do you have any info on this subject?

14. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

At this time all the information we have is in the FAQs

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  15. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Thanks for the reply @Shelby1 but this quest is not listed in the FAQ that's why there are so many queries. (Quest Name: Just a Pitch)

16. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

used more than 5+ million ammo and still only got 1 of that items..

17. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Have shot 60 pcs and also just got 1 bone (ship no. 48). Some in my guild got it all 3 within 10-20 ships?

18. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Love the event but feel like there shouldn't be a limit for the soccer shots. It's already pretty bad value to buy for since you need to trade a 3rd of your soccer balls for 50% (isch) more damage

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Think this most likely is the best event for many years. With a decent ship, you can collect 10 of millions of pearls, millions of crowns and 100 of thousands of Yolung coins within the 28 days this event will last.

I only have 2 points to criticize:

1. Please remove the limit of ammo to buy. (although you can easily shot the events ships with other elite ammo likes flares, and you will get the same profit relative, as they do half damage compared to event ammo, but the price is also half)

2. The 50.000 boarding value of the 30 mill event NPC is to high for most small players. For us with a decent ship, it is not a problem, just equip your ship with 4 rowboats lvl. 5 and you can easily get more than 50.000 boarding value without using any elite equipment. Maybe an idea could be to make the nation event ships boardable with much less boarding value, maybe around 20.000, so the small players also can board event ships?

20. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Have made some statistics after shooting/boarding 61 Dawngazers (30 mill hp event NPC)

Shooting rewards:
    Pearls - 70% chance
    Crowns - 15% chance
    Yulong - 15% chance

Boarding rewards:
    15 Dragon Fire lvl 2 - 85% chance
    75 K Upgraded Soccer ammo - 10% chance
    5 days Triton's Favour - 4% chance
    Gemini Bonus Chart - 1% chance? (have not received any yet?)

Bones for Quest - Less than 5% chance (only received 1 so far?)

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.