Feedback The Ghost Cup

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Rewards got nerfed. At least you should nerf the boarding limit so the rewards are comparable to the costs. Chests are garbage too.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  2. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

so you have redused the chances for crowns and youlons thats fine but how to buy ammo ?? when most times we get pearls now

SamuelTaylor likes this.
  3. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Everyone that complains about this event is crazy, this is the best event in years even after the nerf. In the past 36 hours I have made 30m pearls 1m crowns and over 50k youlong coins. No event has even come close to those numbers. You can buy unlimited ammo for crowns so what's the problem? You make like 3 times the crowns back from the ones spent. The boarding value is a bit high indeed but that's how bigpoint usually designs their events. You need to be big to earn a lot of profit.

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

while the nerf on the rewards is evident, I have noticed that there seems to be an issue with the dawngazer npc in particular. it seems the dawngazer npc is actually not really dropping yulong coins or crowns at all for the rewards, it's just pearls only. and the boardings are giving out the tritons gun buff which I don't think is supposed to happen.

Either way, the dawngazer was actually the main way to keep the ammo supply rolling with the crown drops, the small ships, you would have to shoot a lot to gain a good supply of crowns and the big ship is looking like it's more pearls than crowns too.

If the crown drops have been nerfed that much, then maybe you need to remove the pearl ammo cap for the soccer balls? because the crown supply will eventually run out.

Redsky97 likes this.
  5. Redsky97

Redsky97 Forum Greenhorn

peace brothers and sisters. As a player that playing long time i know its easy to have stock of crowns when you don't need them to build your ship, when it is ready. But the accounts that still build up it's not so easy to make that kind of stock, so nobody is right or wrong, it is just their point of view. Conclusion: when some players complain for boarding values , crowns for ammo etc it does not mean that they don't understand what they suppose to do, but maybe that they are not so progressed atm.

babenewport likes this.
  6. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

hi Can someone tell me where you can shoot 3 fighting stars?

7. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

killcrazy likes this.
  8. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

thank you very much. Maybe you can help with some other issue. Where can I shoot 3 Fighting stars? Where can I find them?

9. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

the pearl reward is good. actually yulong and crown to. but i only seem to get crowns out of the small ships often. the bigger ones i get like 10-15 time pearl 1 time crown and like 30-35 time pearl 1 time yulong.. never got any yulong out of the biggest admiraal though since beginning of the event

RESIDENT_EVIL likes this.
  10. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

have the youlong and crowns reward been hidden ?
    i havent seen it in a while now...
    i think its a bug can someone check that?
    Thank you!

11. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

always lag with events why cant they just run things properly even 1 time. lost connection in chrome and client cant get on the chart for 1 hour already havent got time all day

12. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

they manage to ruin the reward i havent seen in a while youlong i have seen crowns but thats rare also

13. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

guesss it's no surprise that you'd nerf the hell out of the chances to get Yulongs and crowns, feels like it's down to 5% chance to get either of them, but WHY chance the crowns? That's what we need to buy more ammo and I feel like we won't even get the crowns back thanks to the reduced drop rate. I feel like 10% yulong, 20% crowns and 70% pearls would sound fair

RESIDENT_EVIL likes this.
  14. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

Just EP from Ghost Reaper?

2020-06-20 11:57:17
    You sank Ghost Reaper's ship.
    2020-06-20 11:57:17
    You received 4685 EP (experience points).

15. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

Quests in the blurb about the event it states....Be advised that you will get 3 random quests daily. however i have the same quests as yesterday so how random are they or is this part of the game simply not working correctly?

16. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

25 5 YULONG 25 % CROWNS 50% pearls sounds more fair. never got crown or yulong out of the bıg admıral and shot over 20 of them

17. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

hoi also the same with the event chest only
    amo always the same
    gr Raf

18. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The quest that you are to shoot 3 fighting stars was an old quest that was mistakenly added, it dated back to an event in 2018. This was due to be resolved during the last sync but unfortunately the fix did not make it. This will not be resolved over the weekend thats for sure. It is likely to be Monday at the very earliest.

Seren

19. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

Thank you for explaining to me....much appreciated

20. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Unlocked 15 puzzle pieces. No rewards. Logged out and yelled at my computer. When are the rewards going to be given out? We can use the ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.