Feedback The Ghost Cup

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

I got Dice mission finish, reward was 1 mysterious gift. But its not in storage or anywhere, so :O

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  2. pukutis_

pukutis_ Forum Apprentice

why now we only get pearls? how can we buy ammo of we get pearls from 20shot ships all gave pearls :(

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Now I got my first Gemini at ship no. 102 hurrah, now the arrow points upward, good days to come.

4. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Hello,

just check the action items menu.
    Your Action Items can be found on the Sea Chart under the "Star" icon, and the "Rocket" icon.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope this helps

lellu85 likes this.
  5. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I have never understood why the exact drop rate during events can not be informed by BP. It is like it is top secret, but why??

How can it be so difficult to inform the players about exact drop rates? I am pretty sure, that the "designers" have the exact numbers.

Would be very nice to see a table like something below (from current event as an example):

Drop rate by boarding Downgazer:

10 Dragon fire lvl 2 - 85%
    5 days Triton Favour - 10%
    75.000 upgraded soccer ammo - 4%
    Gemini bonus map - 1%

Drop rate by sinking Downgazer:

135-165K Pearls - 95%
    16-20K Crowns - 4%
    1.6 - 2.0K Yolung - 1%

Drop chance for bones, needed for quest - 5%

Above is just based on my personal experience with the rewards, after they get "balanced".

I can not use phrases like "a chance", "a small chance" or "a very small chance" to anything. I like to have exact figures, please arrange that in future events.

The*Defiant and CaptainWhiteWolf like this.
  6. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

probably abit of both xD i have boarder way over a 100 though. people on our ts have made double what i have

7. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

pearls pearls pearls i cannot even replenish the crowns used to buy ammo do something about those rates?!??

8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

please add loot of dices needed for quest, they only come from boarding Dawngazer, and it takes all day :/ https://prnt.sc/t4cmt9

9. CaptainWhiteWolf

CaptainWhiteWolf Forum Greenhorn

how much npc u shrunk for "this calculation"?

10. CaptainWhiteWolf

CaptainWhiteWolf Forum Greenhorn

so if we can trade and sell the puzzle pieces, its like we can sell for souls and we can puzzle pieces for souls?? Or any information about that? xd

11. Gunn

Gunn Forum Greenhorn

how/where do i trade / buy puzzles ??

12. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

starts in 3 days on 25th

13. alexandruyoo

alexandruyoo Forum Greenhorn

it's also sad that, because of that low crowns drop, there is a posibility to make less crowns than you allredy spend on the ammo that you buyed. i mean, there 20 more day of event. i think its better to raise the drop crowns, or idk, to put ammo on perls.

14. -LadyPearl-

-LadyPearl- Forum Greenhorn

The player who inflicts the most damage receives a Common, Rare or Epic Puzzle piece, has a chance to receive Radiant Souls and has a chance to receive Soccer ammunition.

This is what it says in the forum but... u have a chance to win a puzzle piece...but the way i read it it says you get it with every sink...

15. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I have not "shrunk" any ship, as I do not think that you can shrink ships in SF? But I had sunk/boarded around 120 ships and only received 1 Gemini, when I wrote that. Now I have suddenly got 2 Gemini maps within the last 20 ships, so maybe I have just been very unlucky and the drop rate for Gemini is higher than 1%, maybe around 3-5% as I have been told that many players have received a lot of them.

16. so let me get this straight, so there is an ammo cap when it comes of buying them with pearls, however the drop rate of crowns now is less than 5%, so the next update (nerf) to the event was to have the normal soccer ammo reduced its damage at a 50% leaving the other boats unable to participate on the event... woah.. nice management

17. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

How are you unable to participate in the event? You know you can use flares and still profit on this event. From there you will get some crowns and can buy soccer ammo. At least that's what I do on my little boat. I think people are complaining a little to much for probably the best event that I have ever played.

The*Defiant and tigermoth1037 like this.
  18. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

I have never understood why the exact drop rate during events can not be informed by BP. It is like it is top secret, but why??

How can it be so difficult to inform the players about exact drop rates? I am pretty sure, that the "designers" have the exact numbers.

Would be very nice to see a table like something below (from current event as an example):

Drop rate by boarding Downgazer:

10 Dragon fire lvl 2 - 85%
    5 days Triton Favour - 10%
    75.000 upgraded soccer ammo - 4%
    Gemini bonus map - 1%

Drop rate by sinking Downgazer:

135-165K Pearls - 95%
    16-20K Crowns - 4%
    1.6 - 2.0K Yolung - 1%

Drop chance for bones, needed for quest - 5%

Above is just based on my personal experience with the rewards, after they get "balanced".

I can not use phrases like "a chance", "a small chance" or "a very small chance" to anything. I like to have exact figures, please arrange that in future events.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - I think is better to remove all stuff and just make pearls and dragon fire for board .. small chance of getting the other stuff seems imposible .. think event start getting worse and worse .. they also said last shoot of spred ship will give u receipts .. i shoot 30 ship last shoot and i got nothing till now .. if the event stays the same .. its better to decrease the days and change to another event give better chance to get yolung coins and better stuff .. I dont like the new update also .. 200 players was saying the same thing about it in our server so please review the chance again .. thanks

19. -sattam-

-sattam- Someday Author

It was just a beautiful first day
    And now the worst after reducing the rate

20. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

i have shot the big admiral over a 50-60 times where of like 15+ almost solo or just with 1 person. and i havent receiverd ANY yulong coins yet. i got crowns 1 times out of the admiral those 50-60 times. they should really up the chance for crowns and yulong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.