Feedback The Ghost Cup

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lets be realistics, to those ones who have a ''little boat'' who doesnt have all the cannon slots either has a lot of damaged are being impacted with the damage reduction that was made to the event, with flares little boats like can barely just hit around 40 - 50k and believe me that shooting a spear of destiny with that damaged doesnt give you anything, i wasted over 50k flares ammo just for 4000 pearls... is it worth? not right? not even with soccer ammo the damage increase, is just the same damage.

2. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I said you make profit from flares, and you get crowns. If you are shooting the spear of destiny with flares that's your own fault. I personally use the crowns I make to get soccer ammo, and use the soccer ammo for the big ship. And yes my ship is small i hit 55-60k But there was just a patch they are upping the crowns, but lowering the spawn rate for the ships. Let me guess the forum is going to be flooded now that there are no ships on the water. Let's just hope they didn't lower the amount of event ships to much.

3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Why do you make a announcement of the admiral ship now event is trash again. Now I'll shoot a admiral and other big players or enemy are gonna steal it and we can't get shyte cause every admiral 20 or 30 people gonna come. Also I'm sure I'm gonna see a lot of those "unfair" players teleporting day and night to the big admiral

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Because people on the forum and discord cry like spoilt brats. best event weve had in years and probably going to be trash after restart full of aggresive "autos" on the event ships

The*Defiant, ßOMßER and MiniMeanie like this.
  5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

I agree never made so much pearls. But the yulong and crowns drop rate is way and way to low. Now we gonna have lots of "unfair" players coming from every map shooting the admi....

6. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

on the puzzle pieces some boxes say surplus to trading and a number . what can we do with them?

7. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

wait 2 more days then we will be able to trade them

8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

I dont understand all this
    I have a small ship and i play only 3/5 hours a day
    Sinds start of event i Made like 6milion pearls and maybe 100k Crowns and like 2/3k Yulong coins
    Made many season coins also
    Why complain?
    Maybe i wont be able to buy ship with souls cause soul drops are low but atleast i make currency to built my ship
    Further
    In my opinion top 3 event so far for this year
    Good Job big point

9. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

There will be another sync:
    • Ghost Cup event: We´ve added a “spawn announcement” for Spear of Destiny.
    • Ghost Cup event: We´ve increased the drop chance for crowns a bit.
    • Ghost Cup event: We´ve decreased the spawn rate of event ships a bit.
    • Ghost Cup event: We´ve changed the one event season achievement description to „win“ an arena match instead of just play.
    • Ghost Cup event: We´ve tripled the chance to get the quest item “Dem Bones”.

what about the drop gemini map from boarding and the drop of yolung coins from NPC ???
    all what we get dragon fire from board and pearls from NPC .. be fair a bit in some of the droping things
    as least make 5% for the yolung coins and the gemini map too please
    so we can get some of them .. many players were really mad cause the decreasing in those stuff .. no one like the new update too
    hmm we have 300 players in our teams and ally and they are saying the same thing .. we need Yolung coin more then pearls .. some players can`t pay for the game and they are trying to get the yolung coins from the events but you start making it harder for them.
    are you serios about 1% of dropping yolung coins from NPC ? cause this sounds impossible to have any .. also the gemini map
    i wish those thing get fixed as soon as possible
    thanks

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. SacalaMota

SacalaMota Forum Greenhorn

Why the sync raising higher the health on the Dawngazers doesn't show up on the patch notes? Please notify us, its the 2nd time it raises health in 3 days, which is weird, so please let us know when you do so BigPoint.

MiniMeanie likes this.
  11. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

well thats the event ruined event more... why do we even have a feedback room on here when no-one clearly listens?

12. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

what i dont understand is. when we had a event with a big admiral wich was (nearly) impossible to find all the players asked for a spawn announcement. and BP did not listen ( i remember several events like this in the past months) now we have a event where the admiral is pretty good findable when you try your best. and now you gonna make a spawn announcement witout anyone asking.. youre ruining the event even more. so far i shot 70+ admirals 69x pearls and 1x crowns. ı event thınk about not botherıng wıth the admırals anymore. cause when 1 spawns ı can be sure a lot of my enemy . and a lot of autos gonna take the most profıt.. and what the hack you increased the hp of the event npcs again did not notice that in patchday and we still get the same rewards as we got the first day ( even worse)

MiniMeanie and ☆PANTΣЯ☆ like this.
  13. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

People just have to wise up and realise that giving feedback appears counter productive at times, log on, play, log off, simplz.

132 posts in this feedback thread and not once has anyone asked the the spawn of the spear be shown at the top of the map.
    At least half the posts ask for the ammunition to be made available for pearls.
    Around the same amount of posts asking for the boarding value to be lowered.

So what you ask for you don't get, what you don't ask for you do get.

I don't want the boarding reduced, that don't affect me, I have plenty of crowns that don't affect me. I shoot the admirals alone or with others, again I don't care.

But for everyone crying about these things, wise up. Like I say, log on, play the game, log off. Stop coming on here and giving feedback. You tell them the event is great, they make it worse. You tell them the even is garbage you get ignored. (By the dev team!!)

They will do as they please, you are simply wasting playing time by crying on forums. For me, it's a game I have played for many years and enjoy, because I stop letting the decisions of the dev team affect me. If I am unhappy, I do scrolls, the rift, my quests etc and log. Learn to do the same. Crying ain't helping, giving positive feedback is ruining your events for those of you that care.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Sephiroth and .NICE. like this.
  14. .NICE.

.NICE. Forum Greenhorn

What she said ^.

15. CaptainWhiteWolf

CaptainWhiteWolf Forum Greenhorn

seafight have discord? :eek: xD

16. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

event has gone completely shyte after the restart of today. its a tuesday evening and i shot 2 admirals. the last admiral i was first to arrive and i used upgraded football ammo and bloodthirst all the time i also used dragonfire lvl 2 on it all the time. it is not worth it anymore. i got 200k pearls. why would i even schoot that admiral for 200k pearls? using teleport time risk to be seen by enemys. cause almost half the server teleports to there and just get 200k pearl?. then i better shoot the normal npc . just sad that i need the admirals for puzzel pieces else i wouldnt shoot it at all.. also i dont notice a increase in crowns at all. whiile the reduced npc on the map is very very noticable

17. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

thanks bigpoint for ruining something once again, wow just wow

18. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

the server i play on is not even that busy as the mega servers. would not want to know how many people came to a admiral there. here its minimum 20-30 people and loads of them shooting you away there for battlepoint and season points . the fun is gone

☆PANTΣЯ☆ likes this.
  19. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

What Gems are in the design you get if you buy the XL payment package?

20. Sweety

Sweety Forum Greenhorn

The ship gems that comes in the XL package are:
    26% critical damage
    12,5% Hit Probability
    120.000 HP
    125.000 VP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.