Feedback The Ghost Cup

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Thank you, so absolutely not worth buying.

BP never learns as those gems are worth nothing for 95 % of the players.

If they really wanted to sell that package, the gems should be at least lvl 27 and usable gems like f. ex. 27% Cannon Damage, 13,5% Hit Probability, 27% Damage prevention and 17% Dodge chance (all lvl 27 gems) no HP/VP gems should ever been included in a payment design as nobody uses them, then most paying customers would buy the package.

Yet another proof, that the the "Designers" have no feeling/clue what so ever what is going on in Sea Fight. Very sad, but no surprise.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

What special gem would you like with your fantasy ship, and why not just go for level 28 while your at it. There's alot of people who don't even have full 27 gems after buying gem bags for awhile and you want everyone who buys the pack to have the best gems lol. They have always done that for designs, giving you one or two of the good gems. But I suppose nothing will make some people happy. It's easy you don't like it, don't buy it. You don't have to go to the General Complaining Forum always.

piranhahunter likes this.
  3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

i understand with some of what you said. there is no way a design in a payment pack should have full 27 gems. maybe 1 or 2 at a push.

But i also agree with what Sea said. The 4 gems that are in this payment pack for £80 is ridiculous and not needed by 95% + of the servers.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Well what would you expect . Pay a few euros and be full lvl 27-28 gems?. What other player have grinded many months for.. and PLEASE BP consider putting some more chance of yulong in the admirals and 33 mil hp npc. ive shot over 100+ admirals and havent got yulong out of it yet. the yulong chance is nearly 0 i think. shooting over 200+ 33 mil hp npc and getting 400 yulong cause 3 more ''player'' shooting at it.. really bad. we dont ask for 30% chance for yulong. not even 10 or 15% but something like 5% would be fair nw its more like 0.05%

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Gotta admit I'm liking this event, it's just something different with the 180 piece map. Good event concept, would like to see more events like this. ^^ Just returned after a 5 month break and I'm pleased with this event, more events like this might keep me around. ;)

6. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the designers should start a brand new empty boat and see hew hard it is to build one up without having everything all ready loaded

OLD-RANDOM-YO and The*Defiant like this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Regarding the below: Will this be offered in the Black Market anytime soon?

New ship designs and pets
    • Ghost Reaper (Black Market)
      • Flawless Ruby
      • Flawless Garnet
      • Dazzling Aquamarine
      • Flawless Sodalite

8. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hello @The*Defiant ,

check Ship & Pets its out there right now for Cursed and Radiant Souls

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

wait until you can trade them in, hopefully it will be for other jigsaw bits that you don't have

10. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

all i see is the football ships ?

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You Are The Best *KRUCHY*!!!

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Check it again mate!

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Are we able to "earn" Cursed Souls, or is it only from selling off our excess puzzle pieces??? Thanks for your help.

14. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @The*Defiant ,

yes its seems so that cursed souls can be obtained only from selling your duplicates.

Hey @killcrazy ,

take a closer look

[​IMG]

The*Defiant and piranhahunter like this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks buddy!

16. RESIDENT_EVIL

RESIDENT_EVIL Forum Greenhorn

In this event, these patches are just cause of your awful beta server strategy. People can't test any npcs enough because of non-balanced old and serious beta players. (Old beta players have the best ships, they are playing beta server like they play in normal servers.) You can't collect enough data to see the profit rates. People don't wanna test anything on beta because of its "serious" player base.

Solution;

Reset all the accounts (i mean everything; battle points, consumable items etc.) when you are about to open beta server for testing some events etc.
    Make a normal ship setup, copy it to the all accounts.
    Let the people play beta for at least 5 days.

You need to make your beta server a real beta server. People are playing in this server for fun because of their ships got banned or they don't have strong ships at normal servers. They are ruining the testers.

Note : I had Level 6 painbringers in beta server last time. But that was not enough, a guy comes from somewhere with his extensions, 550 cannon slots and bonus map damages points then kills me easily. Fix it, let people test it.

If you do what I said above, you will not give people hope of a nice event next time.

Have a nice day, if it is possible with these nerfs...

17. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

There is another sync/ patch today:

• Ghost cup event – We´ve adjusted the spawn rate of the Event ships (increased it for Ghost Reaper and decreased it for all others)
    • Ghost cup event – We´ve increased the hit points of the Ghost Nation ships
    • Ghost cup event - We´ve added 2 new packages to the event black market (Behemoths Repair Staff, Pumpkin Power), two new packages to the Buccaneer´s Bounty (Aries and Taurus bonus maps) and we´ve changed the price for Emergency Repair from Pearls to Crowns.
    • Bug fix: Ghost cup event – It was shown a wrong selling price in the Puzzle piece trade tab – FIXED
    What the hell?

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

The event started great, then changes made it good, now its just meh. It just seems petty to keep tweaking the rules against the players in the middle of an event because BP realized the rewards were "too good" or "too easy". I don't have a problem working for my rewards, but sort that out before the event actually starts. We have over two weeks to go so I am just going to focus on the season and then shoot event ships if I come across them. We should have realized this event was too good to be true.

19. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Why make emergency repair from pearls to crowns. Now big players have tens of thousands and smaller ones going to get a difficult time. 300+ crowns for 1 emergency repair is quite a lot

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

From Patchday Notes: Ghost cup event – We´ve adjusted the spawn rate of the Event ships (increased it for Ghost Reaper and decreased it for all others)

Why in the world would you take the one ship that pays only EP (and sometimes one radiant soul) and increase its spawn rate, and decrease the spawn rate of the good ships that payout pearls, etc. ???????? (Oh yes, and we are all trying to get puzzle pieces right now).

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    OLD-RANDOM-YO and abah2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.