Feedback The Greater Rift

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Oct 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

There was a rather short lived programming adjustment recently that made the Greater Rift level 30 obtainable by some of the advanced straight up players. That is no more it has reverted back to its original programming so that it is once again the exclusive domain of Admin/Mod and Associates players, Keystroke Hacks, and Exploit users. The feedback is: Make the Greater Rift playable for the vast majority of hardworking players so that it is not just a feature to charge up ones Sentinel and obtain a few pearls.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There has been no change to the Rift map.

Swift

3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Swift, I do not appreciate being called a liar. What I have stated is a fact. I enter the Greater Rift daily and have been since it first made its appearance and am fully aware of the changes that were recently made and the reversion back to the "no change" in the Rift Map. As I said in Corporate feedback when the reversion began. The Standings Stats of the "no change" Rift map are laughable if one can do 30 waves in less than 15 minutes, I believe I saw one less than 10 minutes. The standings indicate the "no change" Rift Map is the domain of Admin/Mod and associates players, Keystroke Hacks, and Exploit users. Its is just another feature not meant for the majority of players, or for straight up advance players for that matter.

4. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

Absolutely Agree with that is said here, and it is exactly as you said it is, we normal players don`t stand a chance to win a buff even with a 100% maxed boat with high knowledge of the rift map and the game

5. Swift

Ahoy,

I was not calling you a liar, however, I was stating the fact that the Rift map has not been changed in a long while. Please remember that depending on what buffs, items, equipment, etc you have equipped at the time will play a huge part in the difficulty of the Rift map, along with what Events are active (e.g. Marauder Days allows for quicker times).

I would also like to point out that a Moderators account is no different than any other player account, their is nothing special nor any bonuses on their account which improve it over any other.

Please feel free to continue with your feedback, however, I felt it necessary to correct these two points.

Swift

6. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Your "stating a fact" is effectively stating what I said about the change and reversion back is not a fact. That is calling somebody a liar no matter how it is weasel worded. I invite you to consult with Corporate about the Feedback time line relative to the change and the beginning of the reversion. And your condescending assumptive characterizations of not knowing how to equip a ship is equally uncalled for. For your consideration: I run the Rift Design and have a specific configuration that does not and has not changed except for upgrades and has been for a considerable length of time, I know exactly what is required to complete 30 waves and have done so. As for the Statement about Moderators accounts you seem to forget that many of us here remember "Mod Wars" and the ships used, as well as the payback for being a Moderator as revealed on Global during the past recruitment efforts. How about closing this.

7. Swift

Ahoy,

I assure you that is not the case. Correcting someone's thoughts on a subject does not mean you are calling them a liar; you obviously believe with 100% certainty that you are correct, therefore you are not lying, but that does not make your statement correct. The Rift map has not been altered and that is important for me to state for any other player reading the forum to ensure they do not believe an incorrect statement too.

Regarding the assumption of not knowing how to equip a ship; I simply do not know you or your knowledge level of the game, therefore, in all cases it is correct for me to point out possible differences that you may or may not be aware about to ensure you are aware of those going forward.

Lastly, regarding the "Mod Wars" they were Events with specially created, and then deleted ships for Moderator vs Player events. As mentioned before, no moderator has any advantage on their own ship than anyone else.

Should you have a complaint about myself, any other moderator or any answer you have received in the forum, you are more than welcome to contact Seafight or Bigpoint Support and they shall investigate for you.

As requested though, I shall close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.