Feedback The Hunt for Dead October

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Hunt for Dead October

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about The Hunt for Dead October event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ½GusteN½

½GusteN½ Forum Greenhorn

code deadoctober2019

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Seriously? You have to be level 23+ to do the quests?

4. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

this event is about spending money on expensive ammo (Marauder ammo), with little or zero profits. Pass

5. Micael

Micael Forum Greenhorn

brooo, you can also buy many ammo and set aside it for Marauder... you gonna have good profits.

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Only matters if your level is higher than 30. ;)

7. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

the event skin from thr admiral is wrong. i received the red dead october design but its suposed to be the other skin lol.

8. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

The 100 mil hp that the admiral has it's way too small for the ammount of players shooting it and damage inflicted (500 k on one shot)...You should raise the hp to 500 million or something, the idea is that the NPC gets sunk in under 30 seconds ! People teleport and start looking for it and by the time it's found, oh well...it is already sunk

The*Defiant and Bawdyn like this.
  9. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

I agree it has 100 mil hp and its waaay to less I have shot about 15 of them and I'm still at like 15 mil damage on it for season quests it's not reasonable enough, in my opinion it should have at least between 1-5 billion hp , most profit I got at 1 time from it is around like 20 I Pearl's

10. Nero.Nero

Nero.Nero Forum Apprentice

On the FAQ page for this event it says the event will end at 8th October and 18th October, what is the correct date the event will end?

11. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It is the 8th and thank you for pointing that out. It has been corrected.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.