The "new" Scar Anti-bot System.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Jun 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What a joke! Players are hitting me at at 99% their full-strength and bragging like they play honestly in Chat. (With the Blue-eyed patch, they were nowhere to be seen). Salvos of 400k and lightning-fast reloads. This is punishment for cheating? It's a disgrace to the game. Bigpoint will never do what is needed and ban their accounts permanently. Instead, BP is "all talk, no action". This company should be ashamed of condoning dishonesty. But they definitely....are not ashamed! And while I spent a lot, thank goodness I spent a lot less than some people on this travesty of a game.

2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

well said what i would like to know is did anyone win one of the top prizes in the last event that is not a bot bigpoint won't say but you can

3. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

i still spend wont stop because of bots but most have sigma buffs which means alot of cannons i was gonna buy today but a we americans work till friday evening s o they dont wait for our money

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Tonight (6/2/23), I watched a red-eyed patch boat sink continuously a higher badge-ranked boat that did *not* have the debuff (a supposedly honest player). How is that a penalty? :rolleyes:

-PUSAT- likes this.
  5. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

yea i get it but again who has money and better cannons even with debuff which is actually an earning debuff now is mainly what the secondary debuff is 14 day boat strip then 26 days of earning debuff next time its even longer
    so theres a plus i guess its a work in progress i would say

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Question: By "earning debuff", are you referring to the fact that it is a much weaker debuff? (The red-eyed patch debuff certainly appears to be; in fact, I would hardly call it a "debuff").

7. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

meaning everything they earn is 10% less for 28 days after the initial 14 day strip
    then when caught again both debuffs double meaning 1 month boat will be stripped and 2 months of the other

so eventually those account will be no more if they continue to use

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2023
    The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

but bp will figure out a way to avoid that

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The exploit users are evading the Debuffs because they can buy the capabilities from a Third Party much cheaper than purchasing them in the game, if the capability even exists. Basically BP is having a hard time stopping Third parties from diminishing their Cash flow. They should consider increasing the Debuff penalty and removing the Third party Exploit buffs. BP should also consider being competitive with the Third party exploit dealers and offer similar in game Buffs at a price cheaper than the Third parties. In any case they need to consider how to stop the diminishing cash flow due to third party exploits, the sooner the better for Game play.

10. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

this is exactly why bp should be deleting accts. instead of punishing them

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

This is how i look at it, this is Bp half attempt to fix this issue, but with that said, bp knows if that if it bans boats, they will lose money, i don't know if i'm right but thats what i think....Bp trying to fix the issue now is a little to late, bp has let this issue go on for so long, it's been a common and normal thing to see bots on the water, they have over looked it many times, and after this they will over look this again another few years, bots run the game, and because that, botters will buy the packs, cause its cheaper for them in the long run, and some real players will buy the packs, to either keep up with the game or the bots or both, either way Bp doesn't care and nerver will.

Loki1621 and The*Defiant like this.
  12. zsoltika123

zsoltika123 Forum Apprentice

If they upgrade scars, it can hurt also for the botters. Imagine reducing damage prevention and dodge chance with 10-20%. Admirals hit u 200k

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My fellow pirate-in-arms, Mr. P. - I agree that there has to be a conflict BP is experiencing between "punishing" the botters versus "losing their money" that they spend on this game. if it was *not* a money issue (as many astute players have previously noted), then BP would just delete their accounts. Interestingly, BP does *not* mention that as a possibility. Therefore, it has to be all about the money the botters spend. It seems that "Greed wins everytime". P.S. You mentioned honest players buying the packages to keep up with the bots. I have to say that even in doing that, the botters are still always several steps ahead. Imagine how many yulongs and safanads have been illegally-farmed by bot boats running non-stop 24/7?:(

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
    -PUSAT- likes this.
  14. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Thank you my Pirate brother Mr.D......that was thought on the whole debuff thing...and you are so right about not banning the accounts for good, i cant even think why they wouldnt, and for the yulongs and safanads, i cant even image how many coins those boats have....

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Money spent of Third party Exploits is BP Money lost, if they debuff the exploit user to the point that they leave it will be the Third party Exploit dealers that lose, probably more than BP.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.