The new skilltree

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I shall try to explain the Master Skills a little bit more. There are three Master Skills per sheet (Damage, Defense and Economy Sheets - think of these as we have them currently, like the Ogoun, Agwe and Legba Pathways), these Master Skills can be found at the top of the sheet and the regular Skills below, as shown in the picture.

[​IMG]
    You unlock the Master Skill when you purchase 1 Skill Point - which you will place in the Regular Skills. Each time you purchase more Skill Points to place in regular skills, not only will you gain a Skill Point to place where you like (the same as the current skills), but your Master Skill will be upgraded.

Your selected Master Skills will then be seen on the Seachart in the form of three buttons (one Master Skill per sheet) as seen below.

[​IMG]

You can not use these however until they reach 100% charge. To charge these, you will have to do different tasks in the game, for example it could be to sink a certain amount of NPCs. Once this has reached 100%, you would press the button (as seen above) and it will be activated for limited amount of time providing you with the benefits of that Master Skill. Once the timer has ran out, you simply need to charge it again by completing the actions.

Swift

2. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Still not gonna tell us the game currency that will be needed to purchase skills huh? I smell crowns purchase

3. Swift

Ahoy,

This was already announced in the
    The new skilltree Official Announcement as seen below (I have highlighted the relevant section in blue for your convenience):
    Swift

4. Random-German

Random-German Forum Greenhorn

Is there an ETA when this can be tested?

5. Swift

Ahoy,

We do not have a time for this yet, you shall have to just continue to watch the Official Announcements section for any further information.

Swift

6. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

ok swift thank you for the detailed explanation.why do i get the feeling there will be a buff for purchase that allows you to upgrade your master skill without doing the tasks lol:cool:.

Rabbid likes this.
  7. BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai Forum Apprentice

oh brother - beyond global chat and four ammo bars hogging sea chart space, now you are going to add up to nine (9!) more master skill boxes to take up even more space, and obscuring enemies and npcs even further. Not good

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

i hope new skills is a good update
    we r less everiday less players
    pls try not kill this game for good

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

you should change the above too ….. we don't do things like that ….as every update or event is a total footballs up ;)

10. Rum-Lord

Rum-Lord Forum Greenhorn

I just hope this isn't another disappointment. As far as shambling failures goes, if more people quit the game to protest some of these actions the drop in revenue might make our point a little sharper and harder to ignore. I'm skeptical and already bummed out that I've paid so much money into a game run by people that don't actually care how us paying customers feel. Why do we require a new skill tree? Did the programs mess up the first one? How about a full refund of all our money and we start over with a whole new game.

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree 100%. Well said mate!

pieislife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.