The New "Spy" and "Quest" Boxes.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Jun 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Is it possible to remove the embellished scroll designs around the "Spy" box and "Quest" boxes?? They are extremely difficult to re-size and fit in my Seachart!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have moved your thread to the Ideas and Suggestions section to hear other pirates views before forwarding.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've had mixed luck with resizing the Quest box, so I'm all for making that easier.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I can't get the Quest box to resize at all now. I got the event quest to sink one of the nation ships and it lists out every one of them so the box is Huge!!

While we're on the topic of resizing, can we also add resizing the Favorites box. I can get it only so small, but its still tall enough for 4 ships and I only have three and I'd rather just see two of them at a time so I can fit the box off the map.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.