THE NIGHT OF THE TURTLE

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, May 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

THE NIGHT OF THE TURTLE

The event starts at 12 noon on 14th May and ends at 12 noon on 25th May.

The post event compensation is at 12 noon on 26th May.

All times are local server times.

The “The Night of the Turtle” event features following:

- Base event: 8 event ships and of course Cassiopeia

- New group map: “Den of Rats”

- Group map: “Jurassic Pool”

- “Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos”

- 4 rankings, one daily rewarded and three at the end of the event

- 12 quests (10 normal, 2 daily)

- Event chests

- Dragonturtle egg nests

- Event black market

- 3 new designs: Fiery Octopus, Wave Huntress, Bird of Prey

The Night of the Turtle is an event where you can hunt 8 event ships, Snapjaw, Bloodjaw, Turtle Raider, Turtle Plunderer, Turtle Crusher, Shell Smasher, Hookjaw Devourer and Devourer, on sea.

Turtle Crusher, Shell Smasher, Hookjaw Devourer and Devourer are admiral ships and spawn after a certain number of Snapjaw, Turtle Raider (for Turtle Crusher), Turtle Plunderer, Bloodjaw (for Shell Smasher), Turtle Crusher (for Devourer), and Shell Smasher (for Hookjaw Devourer) have been sunk.

Snapjaw and Bloodjaw can be shot with all types of ammunition all others have to be shot with elite ammunition.

Furthermore, there is Cassiopeia which is on 7 maps (5, 17, 23/2, 29, 31/2, 36/2 and 43/1) and on each “Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos

All damage against any of the Cassiopeia´s count for the “Big Game Hunter” ranking and to reach the daily target for the “Cassiopeia’s Might”.

To get the “Cassiopeia’s Might” you and all other players on your server have to cause a certain amount of damage against Cassiopeia on a daily base (from 12 noon to 12 noon local server time).

Cassiopeia can be shot with all types of ammunition.

Cassiopeia’s Might

When a server achieves “Cassiopeia´s Might” the spawning of Turtle Raider and Turtle Plunderer increases while the spawning of the annoying Snapjaw and Bloodjaw decreases.

Furthermore, the Dragonturtle Egg Nests have less Hit points and thus be easier to destroy - and the content improves, also for the event chests.

The “Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos” can just be opened when Cassiopeia´s Might is active.

Ammunition

Shell shock ammunition causes more damage against all event ships and Terra ammunition causes much more damage against all event ships.

Rewards from the event ships

Snapjaw:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Cursed souls, there is also a chance to receive Shell shock ammunition.
    Bloodjaw:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Cursed souls, there is also a chance to receive Shell shock ammunition.
    Turtle Raider:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Radiant souls.

o The player who does the last shot gets additional Crystals.
    Turtle Plunderer:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Radiant souls.

o The player who does the last shot gets additional Crystals.

Turtle Crusher:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.

o The player who inflicts the most damage has a small chance to receive the design: Fiery Octopus.

Shell Smasher:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.

o The player who inflicts the most damage has a small chance to receive the design: Fiery Octopus.

Hookjaw Devourer:

o The player who inflicts the most damage has chance to receive the design: Fiery Octopus.

o All players who have inflicted at least 5% damage are also rewarded with Queen´s legacy.

The player who does the last shot receives Yulong coins

Devourer

o All players who have inflicted at least 5% damage are also rewarded with Queen´s legacy.

The player who does the last shot receives Yulong coins

The player who does the last shot has the chance to receive one of the following ship designs: “Scorpio”, “Ballista” or “Catapult” (Fallback reward 20,000 crowns)

Dragonturtle Egg Nests

The Dragonturtle egg nests must be shot with Harpoons. Items such as Firestorm cannon level 0, Shell shock ammunition and Crystals can be obtained from the Dragonturtle egg nests, if you make the last shot.

If your server has Cassiopeia’s Might active, the Dragonturtle egg nests have reduced Hit points and you also receive Cursed Souls.
    Event Chests

In the event chests you find many useful items, like Shell shock ammunition, crystals and other action items.

If your server has Cassiopeia’s Might active, you also receive Radiant Souls and other items.

Event Rankings

There are four rankings, one daily reward and three rewarded at the end of the event.

- “Big Game Hunter” (rewarded daily): Inflicted damage to Cassiopeia.

RankRewards
    1.15,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    1 Libra Bonus map
    5 Firestorm cannon level 5
    2. - 5.10,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    1 Aquarius Bonus map
    4 Firestorm cannon level 5
    6. - 10.5,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    1 Taurus Bonus map
    3 Firestorm cannon level 5
    11. - 100.5,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    100 Crystals
    2 Firestorm cannon level 5
    101. - 200.5,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    50 Crystals
    1 Firestorm cannon level 5
    201. - 300.5,000 Shell Shock ammunition
    10 Crystals
    500 Dragon Black Powder
    - “Eternal Hunting Grounds” (rewarded at the end of the event): Points for killing event ship

RankRewards
    1. 20 x Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 x Gemini Bonus map
    2. - 5.15 x Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 x Aries Bonus map
    6. - 25.10 x Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 x Taurus Bonus map
    26. - 100.3 x Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 x Taurus Bonus map
    1 random3 x Doomhammer cannon level 5
    1 x Gemini Bonus map
    4 random1 x Taurus Bonus map
    - “Jurassic Pool” ranking (rewarded at the end of the event): best times

RankRewards
    1. - 5.Bird of Prey (Fallback = 7 Firestorm cannon level 5)
    12 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    6. - 25.7 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    26. - 100.5 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    101. - 200.1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    2 randomBird of Prey (Fallback = 7 Firestorm cannon level 5)
    7 Firestorm cannon level 5
    10 random1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    - “Den of Rats” ranking (rewarded at the end of the event): points for defeated waves

RankRewards
    1. - 3.Bird of Prey (Fallback = 7 Firestorm cannon level 5)
    12 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    4. - 19.7 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    20. - 101.5 Firestorm cannon level 5
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    102. - 201.1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    3 randomBird of Prey (Fallback = 7 Firestorm cannon level 5)
    7 Firestorm cannon level 5
    9 random1 Aquarius Bonus Map

“Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos”

“Cassiopeia Chaos” is special map for guilds and can only be accessed by guild members.

It can be accessed by using the action item: “Turtle Tome” when Cassiopeia´s Might is active on the server.

You find Cassiopeia on the map and the damage you and your guild mates cause against Cassiopeia counts for the “Big Game Hunter” ranking and for the daily target for the “Cassiopeia’s Might”.

After every 50.000.000 damage against Cassiopeia a wave of 20 x Bloodjaw, 20 x Turtle Plunderer or 1 Shell Smasher spawns on the “Cassiopeia Chaos”.

“Cassiopeia Chaos” is destroyed when no player is on the map or “Cassiopeia´s Might” isn´t active anymore.

“Jurassic Pool”

Once you have collected enough Ancient emblems you are able to access the “Jurassic Pool-Map” from the Safe Haven by speaking to Alexandro.

After you choose the role you want to play (“Damage Dealer”, “Healer” and Tank”) and the team is full you are teleported to the “Jurassic Pool-Map”.

The group map has two phases, the goal is to sink the BOSS: Lockmaw.

In the first phase Lockmaw and Jurassic Snappers spawn on the map, after Lockmaw has lost a certain amount of HP the second phase starts and Lackmaw de-spawns. A giant “Whirlpool” appears on the map which draw players in the middle. The Whirlpool gets weaker after certain time. Lackmaw spawns again on the map together with Jurassic Lurkers which explode as soon as they are in the radius of the BOSS: Lackmaw or players.

To get out of the “Whirlpool” players must shoot one Jurassic Lurker. When all Jurassic Lurkers has been sunk the first phase starts again.

“Den of Rats”

Once you have collected enough Magical emblems you are able to access the “Den of Rats” group map from the Safe Haven by speaking to Alexandro.

After you choose the role you want to play (Fire, Earth, Air, Love, Water) and the team is full you are teleported to the “Den of Rats” group map.

Goal of the Group map is to protect “The Lighthouse” as long as possible against waves of NPCs.

When you are ported to the Group map you receive a certain amount of “Hammer of Elements” which can be used to build Towers (depending on your role: Fire tower, Earth tower, Air Tower, Love Tower, Water Tower) and upgrade the towers (via the quest system, the towers are also quest giver).

The towers have different effects (beside the normal damage)

You are rewarded after each wave with Hammer of Elements, Pearls, Crowns, Yulong Coins or Safanad Coins.

The group map ends, when “The Lighthouse” is sunk. Depending on how many waves “The Lighthouse” has survived you are rewarded with ranking points, ported back to the normal maps and all remaining Hammer of Elements are removed from your inventory.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Elisa Bradford and later to Alexandro (Safe haven).

There are 2 quest chain with 12 normal and 2 daily quests.

For some of the quests, you need a certain amount of reputation with Elisa Bradford.

The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

New ship designs

- Fiery Octopus (possible loot)

o Flawless Ruby

o Dazzling Garnet

o Dazzling Lapislazuli

o Dazzling Sapphire

- Wave Huntress (Black market)

o Flawless Ruby

o Flawless Garnet

o Dazzling Lapislazuli

o Dazzling Sapphire

- Bird of Prey (Ranking reward)

o Flawless Ruby

o Flawless Garnet

o Flawless Lapislazuli

o Dazzling Sapphire

After Event

The event keys are exchanged for normal chest keys, Cursed and Radiant souls for ammunition, Ancient emblems for Gold and Turtle Tomes for Crowns at 12 noon (local server time) on 26th May.

*MAXGRANCLAN* and bodean like this.
  2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests
    Stangers in the Night
    Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Description:

The seas are strong, captain, and I fear our good work from last year is being undone as we speak. All of us within the Voroi have seen the signs. Cassiopeia is waking up from her deep slumber, and many will wish to take advantage of it. You must deal with the Snapjaw and Bloodjaw. They always are the first to awake.
    Task:

Defeat 5 Snapjaw or 5 Bloodjaw
    End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

5,250 Shell Shock ammunition

In a Turtle Shell

Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Strangers in the Night
    Description:

My people spotted the first Dragon Turtle Egg Nests, which means that Cassiopeia is already closer to her goal than I thought. I'll send ships in search of our enemy but, we need to cull as many of the nests as possible. Even the young can cause chaos for the poorer communities.
    Task:

Destroy 5 Dragon Turtle Egg Nest
    End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Pearls

5,250 Elite Points

Plunders in the Night

Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: In a Turtle Shell
    Description:

It seems our actions caught the attention of some colleagues of mine with the Vovoi. Well, here's your challenge. My people spotted Turtle Raiders and Pluderers last night. They wish to steal eggs to hatch a giant turtle of their own. To that end, we cannot let them gain the upper hand, and they deserve to sink beneath the waves!
    Task:

Defeat 5 Turtle Raider or 5 Turtle Plunderer
    End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

The Poor and the Ruffians

Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Plunders in the Night
    Description:

Ah, captain, I am afraid I'll need your service a little while longer. Our enemies are more desperate than ever to get hold of those eggs. I know you're eager to get started with this monster hunt, but right now, we must stop these poachers from taking the eggs. Their actions threaten those most vulnerable in our communities. Find these bastards, and do not let them escape your wrath!
    Task:

Do 1,000,000 Damage to Turtle Raider or Turtle Plunderer
    End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Pearls

5,250 Elite Points

Dream and Nightmare
    Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: The Poor and the Ruffians
    Description:

We have discovered Cassiopeia's whereabouts. A word of warning captain, she is powerful and potent as ever. A truly wonderful and terrible beast. Many amongst the Vovoi dream of taking such a creature on in battle. Count yourself lucky as you are the one that will have to rise to that challenge! I must remain here and protect the community.
    Task:

Do 1,000,000 Damage to Cassiopeia
    End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

Rinse and Repeat
    This is a daily quest

Start At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : Dream and Nightmare
    Description:

Being part of the Vovoi means confronting the ocean's greatest monsters. Or so it seems to the public eye. Some of my brethren might agree with that vision, but our mission, our true calling, is bigger than that. We must stand between such monsters and those who seek to benefit from the chaos they cause. Keep that in mind. Trust me; you will need it.
    Task:

End At:

Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

100 Reputation with Elisa Bradford

5,250 Pearls

53 Cursed Souls

Time for a Change

Start At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : Rinse and Repeat
    Have 600 Reputation with Elisa Bradford
    Description:

You look surprised to see me, captain. Hey, if big turtle causes big problems, you know the Vovoi is bound to take care of it. Yes, I know Elisa's been tackling this issue for a while now, but times, they are changing! More on that later. Right now, we have a diversion to put into action!
    Task:

Do 5,000,000 Damage to Cassiopeia
    End At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

5,250 Pearls

Ships in the Night

Start At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : Time for a change
    Description:

Yeah, I know, she doesn't look that happy to see me. Says I don't think enough about "the people," well true, but I'll get the job done. We've lost enough people to that little warfare already, so I say it's time we bring the chaos to our enemies. They probably think they can escape with some of those eggs. Prove them wrong.
    Task:

End At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

5,250 Pearls

The Turtle and the Egg
    Start At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : Ships in the Night
    Description:

Ugg, I thought Elisa was kidding when she told us about the sheer amount of eggs they had to destroy last year, but gods, there are nests all over the place. Well, go on then, keep up with the destroying and smashing! Me, I'll go and ask something to ... someone.
    Task:

Destroy 5 Dragon Turtle Egg Nest
    End At:

Alexados

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

No Egg Left Behind
    Start At:

Alexados

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : The Turtle and the Egg
    Description:

Elisa and I have our best people hunting down Cassiopioa, but the Turtle Pluderers and Raiders are still in our way, trying to make a run for it with eggs in their hold. We need someone to hunt them down, and it appears you're our best option here, captain. Do not fail me.
    Task:

Inflict 5,000,000 Damage to Turtle Raider or Turtle Plunderer
    End At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

5,250 Pearls

To Many Monsters
    Start At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest : No Egg Left Behind
    Description:

You never heard me say this, but I think we may be a few Vovoi captains short right now. The Raider's action awakened Devourers. While I'd love to tackle these beasts myself, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself in the eyes of our organisation. Well, yes, and help the people. Elisa will scold me if I don't add that.
    Task:

Inflict 5,000,000 Damage to Devourer or Hookjaw Devourer
    End At:

Alexandos

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,250 Elite Points

Unknown
    This is a daily quest

Start At:

Alexandos