The sad story of Seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well friends, Seafight seems to be reaching new lows. The game has more glitches than ever and there are times when there are more bots running around than actual players. IF you find a problem and write to support, they just cut and paste their generic answer that they are sorry, but they cannot do anything about it. Recently, I had shot a dead October event ship down to 10% myself and had about 5 minutes to go to finish it off. I think it had taken about an hour and I had used over 600k ammo....then the famous unannounced game restart. I lost my ammo and my time and the possible rewards. I wrote to support and asked for my ammo back at least and they said, "if we gave you your ammo back, we would have to compensate all players equally." So, what this says is that BP chooses to take the low road and screw all the paying customers equally, rather than taking the high road when their game fails, they (bp) should refund all players for their losses. Honestly, I know they can do it, because they have in the past. I also suggested that if they just didn't delete the event ships with a restart, none of this would be an issue. This one thing tells us all the attitude of BP.....and it has nothing to do with treating players fairly.

2. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

hoi

it is true and it happens too much to ignore it is not fair

greating Raf

3. hidde07

hidde07 Forum Greenhorn

hoy
    i suggest a strike of at least 1 week :)
    maybe we can force bp that way to solve something
    i really can't get anything done this way
    serendepety

4. I kind of doubt BP would even blink if that happened. They hold all the cards.

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

What will that do??? Better not spend money on this game. THEN they maybe...will wake up. ;)

6. hidde07

hidde07 Forum Greenhorn

never spent a penny anyway, doesn't make it less annoying tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.