The Seafight Trophy 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

is it possible to forward the idea of putting to the Group-Qualifiers NPC's a small chance to drop the nations design .... the same design like the npc you kill

2. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

So if anyone of you have been saying that this event is a trash here are some stats from my side.

I am a free to play player i hit like 7.4k hollows.( goes 8.2k with sellswords).

My first 2 days of the event i had pretty bad opinion of event like everybody else.Then when i started betting my shards and i saw the ODDS i knew if i just played a bit decently i would end up with lots of rads and get all those design from market(i was expecting the prices of main design to be like 1.5k +).

I also knew they would put up some other cannons for sale other than 60's as lots of players gave that feedback.

I did only quests which were easy.I skipped any quest which involved hammer of justice/slashing sickle.As i end up on loosing prls on HOJ and can't shoot sickle coz of enemy.I rarely did all 3 daily event quests on one day.

So after first phase ended i ended up with a whooping 10k+ rads and the prediction rankings on 100 sth.(If i had done all my quests for shards would have got like 15k+ rads and ended up in top 10 predictions ranking).

I bought like 200 max 60's and 50 vodoos from market all 3 new design so far and i will have enough for the 4th one.

Also the group qualifier give more pearls than levithians/sunbursts u just need to get a group to hollows them as they hit a bit hard.
    As far as i think their rewards will get better as the event progresses.

This is how a F2P players made most profit out of this event.

Thank You.

3. ultimateswampfire

Oh and yeah did i mention i bought almost all the buffs like QL,rep speed, dodge,20k hp etc. and also like 100 tritron crown and 100 legba and 100 teleports and still have rads left.

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Messed up again! Where are the other approximately 450 crowns for sinking the Hammer NPC?

2018-06-30 12:22:23
    You received 3026 x Soccer ammunition.
    You received 19542 EP (experience points).
    You received 48 x Crowns.
    You sank Hammer of Justice's ship.
    You received 2 x Shards of Forever.
    You received 6649 x Pearls.

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

You get them with higher damage. I soloed a hammer and got both 50 and 450 crowns.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

nice goodies you bought in black market,only thing you shouldnt had bought with your hard earned souls were the 60lbs
    you should had bought like more amulets or so but 60lbs are a waste buddy

7. ultimateswampfire

Amulets are conusmable items mate.WHile 60's are permanent i had low level 60's so just bought to max them dont have better cannons.By the way are u on GA2 server? and what is ur id and in game name?

8. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

i think piranhahunter is right the 60 lbs are a waste of souls ... even level 5 still are worst than voodoo lvl 0 so i assume that you got 50 voodoos from black market and with some voucher codes or somehow you must have more good cannons and right now shooting shipwrecks you get voodoo cannons .. so i think like you didnt do the right choice to buy 60 pounders when you can get them on chests

9. ultimateswampfire

I have like 150 vodoos and rest are lvl 3 60's so i just bought the lvl 5 ones

10. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

so lets say in 1-2 more event you are gonna be full voodoo and after those 60 will be useless ... i dont use them and i have like 1k lvl 5 cuz i get them from chests ... so for you would be better if you had bought items

ultimateswampfire likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you mate! I appreciate this information - I had thought it was sinking it that gave more crowns.

12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Please put some souls and/or shards to event ship rewards, all the ships :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. piranhahunter

try getting all to atleast level0 vodoo guns,shoot wrecks and compete events,buy items like those transport thingys,amulets,lost love,these even if consumeble can help small ships like us gather event curency in other events
    i am small ship also and play 4 free but due to events and vouchercodes i now have full ship(305) guns who are $guns,voodoo,fire,devas,dooms and most of them are level1
    now i am hoping for the 50 voodoos from this event lol but thats yust some friendly advise ok

14. ultimateswampfire

How u get the $$ GUNS like fire/doom etc. were they in codes i returned this month only after a long break.
    And please provide ur id if u r in Global america 2 server

15. piranhahunter

voucher codes,some past events had voodoo guns in blackmarket,daily log in bonus,shipwrecks,vovoi questline

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  16. ultimateswampfire

Anyone has any idea what is spawn rate of hammer of justice? is it one Hammer per hour on a map?

17. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, but this got much to do with current event.. So just wanted to asked about next possible bannwave, and give suggestion to that. .Like example next big/long event is same time than bannwave. And maybe you should start giving longer bann to them, thanks

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

They did recently add Voodoo cannons to the Black Market for this Event. That said, the price for 25 of them is 1,500 Radiant Souls (ouch)!

19. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

not going to happen

20. piranhahunter

have u guys removed the new ship skins from peoples account??i bought 3 skins for all my ships and now they are yust gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.