Feedback The Seavengers Return

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Seavengers Return

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the The Seavengers Return event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Bring down zepplin's HP a bit

3. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

What! The biggest ship gave 5k shell shock and 7 cursed souls (5 playeres shooting), and it has 800 m hp.what a joke

4. SKYPED¹

SKYPED¹ Forum Apprentice

2020-09-18 13:34:15
    You sank Emerald Raider's ship.
    2020-09-18 13:35:00
    You received 1 x Ancient Emblem.
    You received 551006 x Pearls.
    You received 13 x Cursed souls.
    2020-09-18 13:35:00
    You received 1 x Ancient Emblem.

5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

2020-09-18 14:53:03
    Monster killed.
    2020-09-18 14:53:03
    You received 47 x Yulong coin.

From wrecks, I think you can do a bit better than this bigpoint. Seems like you are laughing in our face. :rolleyes:

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

If anyone gets a painbringer from chest or shipwreck pls say in here. Cannons from chest and shipwreck has been messed up the last couple of events and I still haven't gotten any cannon from either shipwreck or chest in this event yet.

7. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Increase the spawn rate of the zepplins, I almost don't see any

8. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

is there no event code ?

9. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

TRUI9FCSFH2020

Bawdyn and Ironhide-4Ever88 like this.
  10. KnUcKLeZ

KnUcKLeZ Forum Apprentice

radient souls need more availability add them to zeplin or blast rewards and chests and big npc rewards needs buff my opinion

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

anyone gotten cannon from event shipwreck or chest yet? I think it is not there this event too. In this case the event chests are bad, because the event ammunition is cheap. Don't buy discount to get event keys

12. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Make it so that radiant souls are actually obtainable, the one event we can get something useful from them they are near impossible to get, dont wanna be negative but these kinda events wont get your playerbase invested , the buccaneers market is the only reason the packs are getting bought .Not even gonna talk about the chance of getting cannons out of eventchests . Good idea , terrible execution .
    Also the game is lagging 24/7 might wanna give us a big code again to waste our time on a game that isnt even running properly

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    The*Defiant likes this.
  13. I got 12 firestorms, 4 worldbreakers and 2 60's last event from chests. It was towards the end though.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

First, great job with the shipwrecks they are well balanced and give small portions of relevant rewards.
    Second, The event ship rewards need adjustment.

• Blast Blimp:
      • Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Ancient Emblems.
      • The player who inflicts most of the damage is rewarded with 1 Ancient Emblem.
      • (PLEASE ADD) and with a small chance with Pearls.

• Zenith Zeppelin:
      • Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Cursed Souls and with a small chance with Flare ammunition.
      • (PLEASE ADD) The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Radiant Souls.

• Emerald Raider:
      • Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP, Cursed Souls and Flare ammunition, Shell Shock ammunition or Pearls and with a small chance Radiant souls.
      • The player who inflicts most of the damage is rewarded with Plato’s coins or Magical Emblems and Cursed souls.
      • The player who does the last shot is rewarded with Plato’s coins.
      • (Please) Add Yulong Coins and Crowns as Possible rewards, and Increase the Pearl reward.
      • (Please) Reduce the HP
    The chests as well and the solo and group maps are great! No changes recommended.
    Can the Forum Moderator pls forward this information
    Thank you

(Fellow Pirates: Give this post a like if you agree!!!)

15. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

You really nailed that, i totally agree and i hope they do this !

Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ likes this.
  16. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

tweak event ship rewards, above is great but increase cursed soul rewards so we have a chance to obtain new designs from market

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. Ironhide-4Ever88

i agreed about that m8 and i hope they work for it!

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. Ironhide-4Ever88

still no painbringer in shipwrecks! everything gd i see about chests give mush flare ammos

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

2020-09-19 03:36:55 Monster killed.
    2020-09-19 03:36:55 You received 1 x Painbringer cannon. <--(from Map 33/2)

2020-09-19 04:20:37 Monster killed.
    2020-09-19 04:20:37 You received 1 x Painbringer cannon.<--(from Map 37/2)

(These may only be in the higher maps).

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  20. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Good points about this event:
    - Zeppelin gives nice pearls since it's flare ammo that causes more damage. Would be nice if you could have added crowns or yulongs as part of the rewards but since the ammo doesn't costs crowns I can see why it's not.
    - New Shipwrecks on map 31+ gives really nice rewards, good job on that and I hope you can continue to add those in future events.
    - Emerald raider does not attack on sight which the big admiral has done these past two events

Bad points:
    - Emerald raider is not worth shooting, pearls should always be guaranteed when shooting big admiral. If you would've added crowns and yulongs to it I would definitely shoot it but the other rewards are just no worth it. Also reduce the HP
    - You're pretty much forcing us to play the mini game and group map in order to get radiant souls from the daily ranking in order to buy the 1170 radiant souls package which gives pretty nice rewards. Just remove cursed souls as a reward from Zeppelin and change it to gain radiant souls. Or just make it like 30% chance radiant souls and 70% chance cursed souls.

Jasie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.