Feedback The Seavengers Return

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It would be nice to get more of both types of souls from shooting the Event ships. I really don't want to play a mini-game a thousand times to get the souls needed to buy the goodies. (But then again, maybe that is just me).

2. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

i got 1x yestarday from chest at 10maps
    but i didnt find others after it!

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Pino

Pino Someday Author

I shoot +300 million tp and get 12 souls en 8400 bullets reward 0_o

4. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

2020-09-19 04:46:13
    You received 1 x Painbringer cannon.
    You received 2 x Plato's coin.
    Monster killed.

I got this in 33/2.

5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

there are so many admiral event ships and they pay so bad that nobody even shoots them lol . i remember this event from last year. worthless rewards

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. шüʟғ™

шüʟғ™ Someday Author

I have a question about the event shop will it close when the event is over?

Im asking because many will trying get the radiant souls to shop the ship package.
    The last day rank update at noon 12:00 and they get there radiant souls for minigame rank.
    At the same time the event is over.

Will the players have a chance to use those souls to buy the package in the event shop?

7. Ironhide-4Ever88

020-09-19 10:26:38
    You received 3 x Cursed souls.
    2020-09-19 10:26:38
    You received 2445 x Shell Shock ammunition.
    2020-09-19 10:26:38
    You received 94216 EXP (experience points).
    what's a reward is it after 800m hp ???

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

would be nice if there were more event chest and shipwreck on map. I think it is not much.

9. Ironhide-4Ever88

yep , u have find them by luck lol

10. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

another abomination by bigpoint, desperately trying to kill the game so they dont have to pay for the servers anymore

11. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

how do we even get radiant souls?

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

I don't see all the new ships in the in-game map. Where are they?

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I suggest this Event be altered so we can get the two types of souls by just shooting ships, shipwrecks, etc. Right now, it seems we have to "mini-game" ourselves to death. Just a suggestion.

abah2 likes this.
  14. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Because of the game freezings the minimaps unplayeables, lose of ammo and coins. Realy sad....

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I logged an hour ago for that reason; my screen was flickering like crazy and my boat was running wildly.:(

16. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Can you guys actually make an effort so that yulongs can be obtained at a decent rate?

• 90% of Yulong Wrecks are 46-55 yulongs.
    • 20,000 x 55 = 1,100,000 Yulong Coins
    • 1400 Damage x8 harpoons = 1 Vengeful Shipwreck
    • 8x20,000 = 160,000 Steel Harpoons
    • Hours? Who Knows!
    BP for the love of all that is good just make Yulongs actually obtainable.

[​IMG]

This is a pack with 18,000 Yulong Coins for $79.99 USD
    56X79.99 USD =$4,479 USD For just over 1,000,000 Yulongs!
    That still is not enough to obtain Yulong Weapon slots and Expansion!!!!!
    But you know who has the Yulong slots! We all know! Make it fair and let us be able to farm them properly!!

flafighter, Xenoverse and The*Defiant like this.
  17. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

While I like the event over all, there are a couple things that need improving.

The stability of the game for one, playing the mini game is becoming impossible in the evenings, I can accept that the servers are busy during an event, and a little lag is expected, lagging out for almost 1 minute at time is unacceptable. I have shot down emerald raiders over half way only to lag out and find the ship has started repping again, and have to shoot down upwards of an extra 50 million hit points!

The drop rate of radiant souls is dreadful, I have shot a few of the smaller ships for ancient emblems for the mini maps, I have almost 600 cursed souls from emerald raiders and 0 radiant souls from them. I really think there needs to be an increased drop rate for the radiant souls.

I like the wrecks and happy with the drop rate in these, there could always be a few more on the water, but over all these are ok.

Xenoverse and Nemesis_7 like this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Keep in mind now that we have the Captains that can do our scrolls (and I like this addition - in light of the way things are), it really drags on their Servers when you add in all of the auto-players.

19. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

@The*Defiant the issue is I shouldn't have to keep this in mind, they need to upgrade their servers, or increase the servers, and yes I like the addition of the captains, I commented about them in a discussion thread about them, but it's not I that should keep this in mind, it is bigpoint that should keep in mind the capacity of their servers v's the amount of content v's the customer experience.

The*Defiant and Nemesis_7 like this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - I agree with you. I was not making excuses for BP. Just pointing out that this new "Captains" addition - while it is nice - it makes playing that much tougher for us. And yes - they should have accounted for this when they added the new feature. But then again, we should not have to point out these ridiculous problems with almost every Event, yet we have to.

MiniMeanie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.