The Turtle Armada

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, May 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Turtle Armada

The Turtle Armada Event takes place from
    Wednesday 12th May until Wednesday 26th May

The Turtle Armada event features following:

• Base event: 8 event ships and of course Cassiopeia
    • Group map: Den of Rats
    • Guild map: Cassiopeia Chaos
    • 3 rankings, one daily rewarded and two at the end of the event
    • 12 quests (10 normal, 2 daily)
    • Event chests
    • Dragonturtle egg nests
    • Event black market
    • 3 New Designs and 1 New Pet: Guarded Tortoise, Steel Carapace, Immortal Shell, Ironclad
    The event starts at 12 noon on 12th May and ends at 12 noon on 26th May.
    All times are local server times.

The Turtle Armada is an event where you can hunt 8 event ships; Snapjaw, Bloodjaw, Turtle Raider, Turtle Plunderer, Turtle Crusher, Shell Smasher, Hookjaw Devourer and Devourer, on sea.

Turtle Crusher, Shell Smasher, Hookjaw Devourer and Devourer are admiral ships and spawn after a certain number of Snapjaw and Turtle Raider (for Turtle Crusher), Turtle Plunderer and Bloodjaw (for Shell Smasher), Turtle Crusher (for Devourer), and Shell Smasher (for Hookjaw Devourer) are sunk.

Snapjaw can be shot with all types of ammunition all others have to be shot with elite ammunition.

Furthermore, there is Cassiopeia which is on 7 maps (5, 17, 23/2, 29, 31/2, 36/2 and 43/1) and on each “Guild map”: “Cassiopeia Chaos”.

Your task as a server is to cause more damage than you did the day before (the “day” runs from 12 noon to 12 noon, local server time). For the first day we have set the target at 500,000,000. If your server surpasses this amount, you and everyone on your server will be granted Cassiopeia’s Blessing starting at 12 noon and lasting until 12 noon the following day. If you don’t reach your daily target, you will not get the Cassiopeia’s Blessing buff and will have to wait until the following day to try to reach your target score again. Each day, your target is set depending on how well you did the day before, with the minimum being 500,000,000!

If your server manages to beat your target for the day, you will notice an Icon in the top left corner of the screen during the next 24 hour period (from 12 noon to 12 noon).

If your server manages to reach the daily target, you will be granted Cassiopeia’s Blessing.

All damage against any of the Cassiopeia´s count for the “Big Game Hunter” ranking and to reach the daily target for the “Cassiopeia’s Blessing”.

Cassiopeia can be shot with all types of ammunition.

Shell shock ammunition causes more damage against all event ships and Terra ammunition causes even more damage against all event ships.

Cassiopeia’s Blessing

When a server achieves “Cassiopeia´s Blessing” the spawning of Turtle Raider and Turtle Plunderer increases while the spawning of the annoying Snapjaw and Bloodjaw decreases.

Furthermore, the Dragonturtle Egg Nests have less Hit points and thus be easier to destroy - and the content improves, also for the event chests.
    All event ships provide better rewards.

The Guild map: Cassiopeia Chaos can is opened when Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active, if the buff is not active, the Guild map remains closed.

Rewards from Event Ships:
    • Snapjaw
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Cursed Souls.
      • When Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active, there is also a chance to receive Shell Shock Ammunition.
    • Bloodjaw
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Cursed Souls.
      • When Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active you will receive more Cursed Souls, and there is also a chance to receive Shell Shock Ammunition.
    • Turtle Raider
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Radiant Souls
      • When Cassiopeia´s Blessing active you will receive a larger amount of rewards.
      • The player who does the last shot gets additional Crystals.
    • Turtle Plunderer
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Radiant Souls
      • When Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active you will receive a larger amount of rewards.
      • The player who does the last shot gets additional Crystals and there is small chance to receive Dragon Ingots, Pirate Bolt or Imperial Talcum (Craft components).
    • Turtle Crusher
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • When Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active you will receive a larger amount of rewards.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives the new design Guarded Tortoise or Crowns.
    • Shell Smasher
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage has a small chance to receive the design: Guarded Tortoise.
    • Hookjaw Devourer
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives the new design Guarded Tortoise or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who does last shot receives the design Scorpio, the design Ballista or the design Catapult (Fall back reward Crowns). When Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active the player also receives Yulong Coins.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 5% damage are also rewarded with Queen´s legacy when Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active.
    • Devourer
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives the new design Guarded Tortoise or Pearls.
      • The player who does last shot receives Yulong Coins when Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 5% damage are also rewarded with Queen´s legacy when Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active.

Guild map: Cassiopeia Chaos

“Cassiopeia Chaos” is special map for guilds and can only be accessed by guild members.

It can be accessed by using the action item: “Turtle Tome” when Cassiopeia´s Blessing is active on the server.

You find Cassiopeia on the map and the damage you and your guild mates cause against Cassiopeia counts for the “Big Game Hunter” ranking and for the daily target for the “Cassiopeia’s Blessing”.

After a certain amount of damage against Cassiopeia a wave of 20 x Bloodjaw, 20 x Turtle Plunderer, or 1 Shell Smasher and 1 Lockmaw spawns on the “Cassiopeia Chaos”.

“Cassiopeia Chaos” is destroyed when no player is on the map or “Cassiopeia´s Blessing” isn´t active anymore.

Group Map: Den of Rats

Once you have collected enough Magic Emblems you are able to access the “Den of Rats” group map from the Safe Haven by speaking to Alexandro.

After you choose the role you want to play (Fire, Earth, Air, Love, Water) and the team is full you are teleported to the “Den of Rats” group map.

Goal of the Group map is to protect “The Lighthouse” as long as possible against waves of NPCs.

When you are teleported to the Group map you receive a certain amount of “Hammer of Elements” which can be used to build Towers (depending on your role: Fire tower, Earth tower, Air Tower, Love Tower, Water Tower) and upgrade the towers (via the quest system, the towers are also quest giver).
    The towers have different effects (beside the normal damage).

After each wave you are rewarded with Hammer of Elements, Pearls, Crowns, Yulong Coins or Safanad Coins.

The group map ends, when “The Lighthouse” is sunk.

Depending on how many waves “The Lighthouse” has survived you are rewarded with ranking points, teleported back to the normal maps and all remaining Hammer of Elements are removed from your inventory.

Dragonturtle Egg Nests

The Dragonturtle egg nests must be shot with Harpoons. Items such as Painbringer cannon level 0, Devastator cannon level 2, Shell shock
    ammunition, Dead Man’s Rope, Copper Spring, Ivory Cogwheel ( Craft components) and Crystals can be obtained from the Dragonturtle egg nests, if you do the last shot.

If your server has Cassiopeia’s Blessing active, the Dragonturtle egg nests have reduced Hit points and you also receive Cursed Souls.

Event Chests

In the event chests you find many useful items, like Shell shock ammunition, Crystals and some other action items.

If your server has Cassiopeia’s Blessing active, you also receive Radiant Souls, Devastator cannon level 2, Elemental Ore, Eternal Fire (Craft components), Super Armor plates, Ogoun amulets and some other items.

Event Rankings

There are three rankings, one daily rewarded and two rewarded at the end of the event.

Big Game Hunter (rewarded daily): Inflicted damage to Cassiopeia.

Rank
    Reward
    15,000 Shell Shock Ammunition
    1 Libra Bonus Map
    5 Painbringer Cannon Level 5
    Immortal Shell (Design)
    2. - 5.
    10,000 Shell Shock Ammunition
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    4 Painbringer Cannon Level 5
    6. - 10.
    5,000 Shell Shock Ammunition
    1 Taurus Bonus Map
    3 Painbringer Cannon Level 5
    11. - 100.
    100 Crystals
    2 Painbringer Cannon Level 5
    101. - 200.
    50 Crystals
    1 Painbringer Cannon Level 5
    201. - 300
    (but at least 500,000 damage)
    10 Crystals
    500 Dragon Powder

Eternal Hunting Grounds (rewarded at the end of the event): Points for killing event ship

Rank
    Reward
    10 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    1 Gemini Bonus Map
    2. - 5.
    7 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    1 Aries Bonus Map
    6. - 25.
    5 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    1 Taurus Bonus Map
    26. - 100.
    5 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 Taurus Bonus Map
    1 Random
    3 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    1 Gemini Bonus Map
    4 Random
    1 Taurus Bonus Map

Master of the Den ranking (rewarded at the end of the event): points for defeated waves

Rank
    Reward
    1. - 3.
    Immortal Shell (Design)
    10 Bastion Cannon Level 0
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    4. - 20.
    7 Bastion Cannon Level 0
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    21. - 100.
    5 Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    101. - 200.
    1 Aquarious Bonus Map
    3 Random
    Immortal Shell (Design)
    6 Bastion Cannon Level 0
    9 Random
    1 Aquarius Bonus Map

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Elisa Bradford and later to Alexandro (Safe haven).

There are 2 quest chain with 12 normal and 2 daily quests. For some of the quests, you need a certain amount of reputation with Elisa Bradford.

The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

New Ship Designs and Pets

There are 3 new ship designs and one new pet.

Guarded Tortoise
    (Design - Possible loot from Turtle Crusher, Shell Smasher, Devourer and Hookjaw Devourer)
    • Dazzling Rose Quartz
    • Impeccable Ruby
    • Dazzling Azurite
    • Dazzling Lapislazuli
    Steel Carapace (Design - Black Market)
    • Flawless Rose Quartz
    • Dazzling Ruby
    • Impeccable Lapislazuli
    • Dazzling Sapphire
    Immortal Shell (Design - Ranking Reward)
    • Flawless Garnet
    • Impeccable Coral
    • Impeccable Sapphire
    • Dazzling Aquamarine
    Ironclad (Pet - Black Market)
    • Flawless Iolite
    • Flawless Lepidolite
    Post Event Compensation

The event keys are exchanged for normal chest keys, Cursed and Radiant souls for ammunition, Magic Emblems for Gold and Turtle Tomes for Crowns.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Strangers in the Night

Start at: Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 x Snapjaw, Bloodjaw
    Return to the quest-giver Elisa Bradford

Description:

The seas are stirring, captain, and I fear our good work from last year is being undone as we speak. All of us within the Vovoi have seen the signs. Cassiopeia is waking up from her deep slumber, and many will wish to take advantage of it. You must deal with the Snapjaw and Bloodjaw. They always are the first to awake.

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Shell Shock Ammunition

In the Turtle Shell

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 x Dragon turtle nest

Description:

My people spotted the first Dragon Turtle Egg Nests, which means that Cassiopeia is already closer to her goal than I thought. I'll seed ships in search of our enemy but, we need to cull as many of the nests as possible. Even the young can cause chaos for the poorer communities.

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls

Plunderers in the Night

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 x Turtle Raider

Description:

It seems our actions caught the attention of some colleagues of mine within the Vovoi. Well, here's your challenge. My people spotted Turtle Raiders and Pluderers last night. They wish to steal eggs to hatch a giant turtle of their own. To that end, we cannot let them gain the upper hand, and they deserve to sink beneath the waves!

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points

The Poor and the Ruffians

[​IMG]
    Task:

Inflict at least 1.000.000 damage to the NPC Turtle Raider, Turtle Plunderer

Description:

Ah, captain, I am afraid I'll need your service a little while longer. Our enemies are more desperate than ever to get hold of those eggs. I know you're eager to get started with this monster hunt, but right now, we must stop these poachers from taking the eggs. Their actions threaten those most vulnerable in our communities. Find these bastards, and do not let them escape your wrath!

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls

Dream and Nightmare

[​IMG]
    Task:

Inflict at least 1.000.000 damage to the NPC Cassiopeia

Description:

We have discovered Cassiopeia's wherebouts. A word of warning, captain, she is as powerful and potent as ever. A truly wonderful and terrible beast! many amongst the Vovoi dream of taking such a creature on in battle. Count yourself lucky as you are the one that will have to rise to that challenge! I must remain here and protect the people.

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points

Rinse And Repeat

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 Snapjaw, Bloodjaw
    Defeat 5 Turtle Rider, Turtle Plunderer

Description:

Being part of the Vovoi means confronting the ocean's greatest monsters. Or so it seems to the public eye. SOme of my brethren might agree with that vision, but our mission, our true calling, is bigger than that. We must stand between such monsters and those who seek to benefit from the chaos they cause. Keep that in mind, trust me; you will need it.

End at:
    Elisa Bradford

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls
    100 Reputation with Elisa Bradford
    53 Cursed Souls

Time for a Change

Start at: Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the following quest: "Rinse And Repeat"
    Collect 600 reputation for Elisa Bradford

Task:

Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Cassiopeia
    Return to the quest-giver Alexandros

Description:

You look surprised to see me, captain. Hey, if big turtle causes big problems, you know the Vovoi is bound to take care of it. Yes, I know Elissa's been tackling this issue for a while now, but times, they are changing! More on that later. Right now, we have a diversion to put into action!

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls

Ships in the Night

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 x Snapjaw, Bloodjaw
    Defeat 5 x Turtle Raider, Turtle Plunderer

Description:

Yeah, I know, she doesn't look that happy to see me. Says I don't think enough about "the people", well true, but I'll get the job done. We've lost enough people to that little warfare already, so I say it's time we bring the chaos to our enemies. They probably think they can escape with some of those eggs. Prove them wrong.

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls

The Turtle and the Egg

[​IMG]
    Task:

Defeat 5 Dragon turtle nest

Description:

Ugh, I thought Elissa was kidding when she told us about the sheer amount of eggs they had to destroy last year, but gods, there are nests all over the place. Well, go on then, keep up with the destroying and shashing! Me, I'll go and ask something to... someone.

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points

No Egg Left Behind

[​IMG]
    Task:

Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Turtle Raider, Turtle Plunderer

Description:

Elissa and I have our best people hunting down Cassiopeia, but the Turtle Plunderers and Raiders are still in our way, trying to make a run for it with eggs in their hold. We need someone to hunt them down, and it appears you're our best option here, captain. Do not fail me.

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls

Too Many Monsters

[​IMG]
    Task:

Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Devourer, hookjaw Devourer

Description:

You never heard me say this, but I think we may be a few Vovoi captains short right now. The Raider's action awakened Devourers. While I'd love to tackle these beasts myself, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself in the eyes of our organization. Well yes, and hel the people, Elissa will scold me if I don't add that.

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points

The Night of the Turtle

[​IMG]
    Task:

Inflict at least 5.000.000 damage to the NPC Cassiopeia

Description:

We've got it, captain, we've backed that gargantuan shell terror into a corner. Now's the time for the final assault! Get your ship ready, because this is going to be a long battle. We might not even win it in one go, but in the end, if you survive this, you'll have earned your right to sail alongside the Vovoi! Yes, yes, and people will be safe. Gods, Elissa really did a number on you, didnt't she?

End at:
    Alexandros

[​IMG]
    Reward:

5 250 Elite Points
    5 250 Pearls
    26 Radiant Souls