Feedback The Witch Night Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Witch Night Event

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Witch Night Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Very good event so far in my opinon, Spawn rates could be buffed slightly all the lower maps are full of more "Pirates" than usual even for an event but favourite thing definitely is the non-limited marauder ammo in the shop. And of course the rewards from the event NPCs are great aswell. Event Chests are alright.

3. “Black Cat” des-spawns after 120 seconds. I think it would be better if des-spawns seconds were more. I have hit many black cats and des-spawned before i finish it . (that means pearl loss and ammunition waste)

4. Its a great Event for earning Pearls and get some Marauders Ammuniton. But I the "Black Cats" but they do des-sapwns too fast. As the other has worte above me. Would be great if the des-spawns of them was at might 240 Seconds. :)

5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

would be great ıf they dıd not despawn at all or lıke after 10 mınutes. small players dont have enough tıme to shoot them. or at least gıve the reward for damage done tıll despawn and not just 200 pearls lol

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I'd like it so that hitting it stops the despawn timer, so you have 120 secs to start shooting it.

micmort, frodo7, Bisdak and 1 other person like this.
  7. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

good pearl event from what i've seen so far. i agree with what others have said about black cat.

8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

Love event 10000%

9. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Good event, decent pearls. this spawn radius works. not spread across too many maps so +1 for that.

The payment packs suck though. but at least it saved me £ xD

10. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

Great event. helped me to upgrade my boat heaps. As a returning player i am so far behind everyone else so this definately helped. only complaint i have is the spawn rate. could have been better. still great event.

11. Christen-Kold

Christen-Kold Forum Apprentice

I agree . very good event . more events like this one. finally npcs with a good amount of pearls

Christen-Kold :):D:)

12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I gotta agree, a good event, it could have gone longer. :D

13. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the event has now finished this discussion thread will now close. Thank you for your feedback.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.