The "Work Ethic" (or lack thereof) at Bigpoint.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Nov 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

We never get to talk to the Seafight developers. (By the way - I still have not seen a post where they answer ten questions either). We have no clue how many (or more probable - how few) employees they have dedicated to OUR Seafight game. But as one player (-Mr.Eyüp-) so accurately pointed out recently: they leave this game in a state of constant chaos with bugs lasting MONTHS...even YEARS, yet they find time to develop an entirely new game (Atlantis)!

Well, speaking from experience, I have a suggestion for these employees. Maybe they are salaried employees (this means "no overtime pay" here in America) and therefore one minute after "quitting time" they are "out of here". But I was taught a strong "work ethic" by both of my parents. I personally worked at jobs where I worked 6 days and sometimes 7 days and I WAS SALARIED! Why did I do it? Because (a) my work assignments were not finished and (b) I actually CARED about my work! I don't care if other players are offended by my comments; many are worthless cheaters with no ethical values anyway. But I just wish somebody cared (management, employees, heck -I'll even take the IT guys) and would step back and look at themselves in a mirror.

Many of us love playing this game; but our devotion and loyalty has not just been "taken for granted" for many years - it has been "spit on".

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.