These (blankety-blankety-blankety) bots!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Apr 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It has gotten so bad now that I can't even do my freaking daily quests! They are sinking all the NPCs one after another, and on some NPCs they are "stealing" their Yulongs/Safanads and leaving them on fire and barely afloat. I got mad and shot one of these jerk boats and it kicked in his auto-combat program and he blew me away. I know nobody was on board that freaking ship! They do these chain-sinkings on NPCs, YET when you attack them, they auto-lock instantly and hit you with everything. (In the days when human beings that breathe air played this, you would AT LEAST see in Chat where the player would say: "You sank me because I had on my 'NPC set-up' ". No more do they say that! These bots run the whole spectrum: illegally getting coins, doing quests, fighting on auto-pilot, etc. That's why I recently took a few days off and didn't play at all. I was just getting fed up with this joke of a game. And I'll be taking more breaks. It has lost most all of its appeal to me. Okay - now close this thread so nobody can agree with me or complain too, since nothing will ever be done. But at least I got to speak the truth! (We now return you to your previously-scheduled botting).:mad:

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

If you would like to make a complaint against certain player please contact Support.

As per request.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.