They screwed up bigtime after the sync

Discussion in 'Help' started by 〤ĴΔРØŇЄŞŠŁØҜØ〤, Jul 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm gonna be dead honest with you, I knew from the moment I saw my account had 1800 days of repbuff it would cause major problems. Well guess what, problems arrived. Let's start off with a fun fact: those buffs were placed by the system, I didn't even unlock the buccaneer bounty market, amazing right? The buffs were removed earlier today, but the 11M pearls and 600.000 crowns they took when the system gave me these buffs (about a week ago) have not been refunded. We both aren't stupid, we both know I should recieve a refund for something the system did.

UID
    85/12638997

2. *ROKKA*™

*ROKKA*™ Forum Apprentice

this is not first time in this game history......i just wonder how they work this company.they drive script,they say ,but they doit wrong,i dont even know how it is possible....and what script they even drive??,im sorry for you if you lose something,im sure you not alone...sorry my english

3. I mean, the last event was pretty good, but willingly removing 600.000 crowns is A LOT kek.

4. *ROKKA*™

*ROKKA*™ Forum Apprentice

yep,event is best ever;)

5. @Seren will fix this, I'mma 100% sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.