This is enough seafight ( LAG ) need a real solution

Discussion in 'Help' started by -*the*Killer*-, May 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

Really this is from my deep heart talking .. ENOUGH LAG .. you gain millions of money and couldnt fixed this game for years .. unity and client are not good at all .. the browser were better 1000 time and all people say the same .. dont ignore this message because much of players will leave this game because of the bad lag .. i got really annoying when it start lag .. we are in 2021 not in 2010 so there are many kind of solutions for this kind of lag .. im very mad of this .. someone do something bout it
    thanks

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The new Bigpoint Launcher for Unity reduces much of the load up time and lag in-game. The ending of flash is something not unique to bigpoint, every company had to end support for flash, and thus an alternative had to be created.

At the moment we are still in the middle of transition and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Swift

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.