Tiantang Zhanshi problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by [MorningStar], Aug 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MorningStar]

[MorningStar] Forum Greenhorn

Hello there,

I have an issue with the Tiantang Zhanshi. No matter where I go or what I do, this ship continues to have me drink sea water/sink me.

I have read an early issue from and another player about this and this was the reply to that forum thread:

Quote:

you must have shot one previously and omitted to the other faction. Open the event tab and find out how many you have shot. How ever many points you have you win need to get the exact same amount for the other faction so that you have 0 reputation for both sides and then you can sail with out being shot by either side.

End Of Quote/reply

I have opened my event tab and I see I have 1 kill and 1 point. I am lost on what to do because I don't understand the reply.

Would someone elaborate more for me please? I'm not the smartest tool in the shed and need it layman worded, lol

Thank you

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy [MorningStar]!

Within the current event we've got 2 factions fighting each other.

These factions are Dalton's Armada and Regent's Fleet.

Each factions have their NPCs assigned to them.

Dalton's Armada: Tiantang Zhanshi, Bloody Buccaneer, Walter Buckingham
    Regent's Fleet: Monarchs Marauder, Regents Revenge, Roger Flynt

When event started you had to pick a faction that you'll support - this could be done by completing a quest or sinking one of npcs - your faction depends on reputation received / npc killed as first.

Once you have chosen your faction then NPCs from the opposite one will start to be aggressive towards you.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The solution that the first responder stated isn't quite right. You need to know how may reputation you have for the faction. Since you can gain reputation from a quest, you might have more than just the 1 from sinking the ship. In any case, you need to shoot ship(s) from the other faction (so shoot monarchs) as it will reduce your reputation in your current faction. Once you are back to zero reputation neither faction will shoot at you.

4. [MorningStar]

Hello Bawdyn,

Okay, so since the Dalton's Armada is attacking me, I need to aatack Regent's Fleet and watch to see when my reputations goes back to zero. Is this correct Bawdyn?

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yes, correct.

Also, if you have done a quest that gave you reputation, then doing the quest for the other side will reverse that. That would be quicker than shooting ships. If you only shot the one ship, you should have only 1 reputation to reverse. A quest would earn you 20 reputation, so you can see why doing the same quest for the other faction would be better than having to shoot 20 ships.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. [MorningStar]

Bawdyn,

I went the route of doing the quests. I did 2 quests for Regent's Fleet. Dalton's Fleet is leaving me alone now, but Regent's Fleet is attacking.

Bawdyn, should I do 1 Dalton's Fleet quest to neutralize of being back to zero? I think I should have just done 1 quest, but I went with doing 2 quests, forgetting about the kills only give 1 point each and the quests give 20 points each.

7. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

For none of the npcs to attack you , you will need to get your reputation points down to zero for both sides.

Shelby

8. [MorningStar]

Thank you Shelby1, that is what I am trying to figure out, how to balance it. I believe that since I did 2 quests it gave me a plus 20 points. Now, I am taking that I need to kill 5 Dalton's in order to get back to zero as they give 2 points for each kill.

9. [MorningStar]

I have resolved my problem and have my reputation leveled out now and I'm not being attacked by either side now. Thank you for the help.

Now that my issue has been resolved, this post can be closed.

Thank you again

Have a wonderful and blessed day

Bawdyn likes this.
  10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy [MorningStar]!

I am glad to hear that your query has been answered.

Thank you for your assistance Bawdyn.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.