Timers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Mΐکک~Ñoکtřαlgΐ[ØЛƐ]〤, Apr 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theres many things in this game who has a timer on. I dont want to mention all the things since the list is very long, and there is many out there who knows about all these.

But all of these timers are running when one is logged in to play,and so do they even if you have logged out and are not at the game.

Wouldn't it be good for everyone if the timers stopped when one is not logged in too? So the timer runs only when a player is logged in,not when "he/it/she/" is not.

I would suggest there had been something like that the game could add :)

toni_maroni™ likes this.
  2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

The devs would never do this unfortunately.

Buffs running out is one of the main selling points to their payment packs. if everyones buff times were the way you mentioned they would sell less packs.

Although, i do wish it was the way you suggested xD

3. I guess you got right there. But it would be nice if the timers didnt run all the time. It would also be more fair for us players to let the timers only run when we`re logged in. :)

tigermoth1037 likes this.
  4. Your suggestion will be forwarded. Thank you.

Silentpartner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.