Todays Update/Download

Discussion in 'Help' started by Gluteous*Maximus, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gluteous*Maximus

Gluteous*Maximus Someday Author

Absolute Disaster - get log in page previous data entered deleted. Re-enter it accepts enabling you to get to the Main/Front Page... and ....thats as far as you can go!
    Typical SF created problem. Old client load gone as well!
    And the pages I can get load so slow compared to client load this morn.
    URGENT ACTION REQUIRED PLEASE...

-={Old=Yella}=- likes this.
  2. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

same here cant log on to sea chart page

3. sword_of_mayhem

sword_of_mayhem Forum Greenhorn

Stuck at int installer. Shouldn't this be tested and fixed Before a forced update?

4. Gluteous*Maximus

Gluteous*Maximus Someday Author

YES ...it should be fully tested but typically it obviously was not. As it happens I have just managed to get onto the game page - but thats it! All i get is a log out box or Log back in - I have clicked on both buttons a few times - only way out of it was to end the programme and return to main page! The graphics (what I could see of them were ghastly). Gonna be a goodbye from me if I cannot get back in on a reload of SF Client!

-={Old=Yella}=- likes this.
  5. ~MARTUXX~

~MARTUXX~ Forum Greenhorn

pls back old version

6. †Mighty_Ghost†

†Mighty_Ghost† Forum Apprentice

please add some more vieuwportsize options i dont like to play on maximum but if i want to play on other options the biggest i get does not even fill half of my screen https://prnt.sc/13edq7z

or a zoom button that we can zoom this in like on the flash version

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If you are having problems updating the client, please uninstall it and try to install it from the following link:
    https://gb1.seafight.com/external/download/unknown/en

If you are still experiencing issues loading the game after having attempted that, please contact Support where they will take some further information.

Swift

8. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Its not updating client but substituting UNITY - unfortunately

9. Swift

Ahoy,

The "Client" is just a program which hosts the game. Unity is the only version of the game that is available now, the flash version has been stopped.

By reinstalling the client you are updating to the version of the Client which is more suitable to play Unity and better performance than playing it on the old version of the Client.

Swift

-_ENTEL_- likes this.
  10. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

'By reinstalling the client you are updating to the version of the Client which is more suitable to play Unity and better performance than playing it on the old version of the Client.'-SWIFT How can it be better perforformance when it is slower to load and activate with poorer Graphics and message boxes?

11. Swift

Ahoy,

I was stating the launcher is a better version to play Unity than playing Unity on the old version of the client. I am not comparing the Flash version of the game to the Unity version.

Swift

12. ŖΥOÜ~

ŖΥOÜ~ Someday Author

lol ok so

13. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Can't even jump maps using enter, spying tool disappears everytime we change map, ships favorite as well, despite putting them both on lock.

*Edit* try harder
    What a bunch of pathetic IT team you got going on.

And y'all were supposeddly preparing it for so long... Smfh

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2021
  14. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

removed sf from comp put new version on now its even worse .

15. JäçkThëSãílôr®

JäçkThëSãílôr® Forum Greenhorn

In unity I don't have a chat is that normal ????

16. *-Sandokan-*

*-Sandokan-* Forum Apprentice

17. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

you need to turn the chat on, which can be done by clicking this icon

chat.png

Rymar

18. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.